PLANNING

Tatsuya's POV:

I just turned six a couple of months ago, and that means I only have months before the inevitable kidnapping...

Well it is avoidable, but better prepare for the worst anyways. I already have multiple plans ready, along with some things prepared if I happened to get kidnapped.

In consideration for the novels lack of information, I decided to take some matters into my own hands. The novel didn't state whether there were other children's involved in the kidnapping so yeah.

I'm not a jackass who's only goal is to help his own ass, and leave other people to suffer.

I might not like getting caught in chaos and attention, but I wouldn't go as far, as to ignore such fate that might befell other children or people.

Thinking about the things I might have to do in the future, already tires me.

'Not to mention the saving part, but who cares~ Nobody has ever cared for me, so what's the point of getting into dangerous situations, where I'll probably end up dead or worse...'

Thinking about it thoroughly, I missed the part where this isn't my old life anymore, and that I'm supposed to be having "Fun" and enjoy this second life given to me.

With a sigh I plopped on my bed, and stared at the ceiling for a couple of minutes, thinking about other things to distract my mind.

"Status."

I mumbled, as the status screen appeared in front of me.

{STATUS}

NAME: Osamu Tatsuya
BIRTHDAY: April 7th
AGE: 6 years old
RACE: Human
HIDDEN RACE: Demi human-Angel=LOCKED
MAGIC(S):Water and Light
BLESSING(S):Illusion, Regeneration, Recreation, Space/time, Lightning
LEVEL: 9
TITLE(S): Spell Creator
HIDDEN TITLES: Favored by God of creation, Reincarnated, Prodigy
MP: 700/700
HP: 800/789
IQ: 247
EQ: 111
CHARM: 114
LUCK
GOOD: 35
BAD: 16
EXPERIENCE: 13

'Its not bad but it still needs improvements, If I don't want to get sold as a sex slave.'

I thought as I stretched my whole body. I already thought of reasons on how a crown prince even got kidnapped in his own home. And the only logical answers, is if that kidnapper is way to strong or probably has a (powerful) skill that helps him.

Considering the fact that he could have done so much more worse, than just to kidnap children and sale them into different types of slavery if he were truly powerful. It only means that the kidnapper must have a skill that helps him with getting away with this kind of activity.

If so, there is a chance I can overpower him and use my surroundings that I have grown and learned to get familiar with, as an advantage to get myself out of trouble, along with the fellow children who might also have been abducted.

Thinking about the fate such young children would have to go through, because of the greediness of a fellow being makes me sick.

Other people are suffering from their pleasure, and I doubt that its a crime that is legal. But it is anyways.

The rich businessmen/women, the police, the government, the rich, those who have high authority in my world are like those, what would make this world any different?

Though not all of them are corrupt, as long as their is a single person from those categories are. They would spread like a viruses, and corrupt other people for their benefit and pleasure.

They would watch how the people below them suffer and beg, as they watch and enjoy the world burn from negativity, laughing in delight as others die for their lives, and live in pleasure as others thrive and commit illegal acts, either for their life, family and friends or for fun.

"Life is shitty."

I mumbled, before I let out a sigh and  got off my bed to start practicing.

'Might as well not just do this for my sake, let's just make it a goal to save others so that I'll hopefully gain motivation and gain more power in this short amount of time..'

I thought as I made my way to lock my door, and close my curtains, as I cast a small light to brighten up the room.

"Let's get this shitty training started, so I can save my shitty ass and some other children's lives along the way."

I mumbled with a frown, clearly annoyed about thinking to much of my old world.

_________________________________________________

Next POV would be when he is 7,and the day he is going to get kidnapped.

*Edited