Male Leads everywhere

~STATUS~

NAME: Yajuu Norio
BIRTHDAY: September 8th
AGE: 6 years old
RACE: Beast-fox type

MAGIC(S): Earth
BLESSING(S): Lightning
LEVEL: 3
TITLE(S): Prodigy

MP: 19/150
HP: 43/250
IQ: 133
CHARM: 74

LUCK
Good: 16
Bad: 29
EXPERIENCE: 47

'Should have expected the unexpected when I encountered a part of the fox tribe and fairy clan.'

"U-um..."

The little fox that was once resting on Tatsuya's lap, was now partially human, while looking at him with a curious and cautious stare.

"Do not be afraid, speak your mind."

Tatsuya said, the boy slightly flinched his pair of fox ears and tail stiffened up, before it relaxed back down.

"I- where am I?"

The boy muttered in a low voice, but it was clearly heard by Tatsuya. He hummed before thinking on how to explain the situation, to a still, clearly, frightened child.

"Hmmm, I don't know how to explain it either, but I assure you, you are in a safe place."

The boy didn't seem to be convinced at Tatsuya's answer, frowning he retaliated with a frown and growled at Tatsuya.

"That's the same thing..."

The boy said with a lowered head this time, half his face was now covered by a dark shadow.

[Alert! A lot of mana is starting to gather I'm front of you!]

[The system is preparing the pre-chanted barriers.]

'I'm certain that he wouldn't have enough mana to make my system alert, is it because of his prodigy title? ... How interesting.'

At this Tatsuya saw that the air around the boy was getting harsher as the mana gathered around the boy, the wind got harsher and harsher as moments pass.

Yet Tatsuya did not seem bothered, still wearing his usual expression. He did not know what to do in this kind of situations, but he does know that he needed to calm the boy down.

"Calm down."

He ordered, then the boy felt a sensation of fear pass through him.

The build up mana that was gathering around the boy suddenly diminished, the wind that was whipping uncontrollably was nowhere to be felt.
It was as if it all got blocked and cast off by a barrier of sorts.

[A new ability has been earned!]

[Mana pressure has been earned!]

[Mana pressure: it allows the wielder to cast great pressure to someone or something, that has a lower mana/ mana capacity than them!]

'Another interesting achievement.'

The boy fell down on his bum, his trembling legs can no longer carry his own weight. When Tatsuya was walking closer to the boy, the boy couldn't help but cower in response.