The Heroine

{STATUS}

NAME: Suzuki Ayame
BIRTHDAY: May 4th
AGE: 8 years old
RACE: Human

MAGIC(S): Water
BLESSING(S): Recreation
LEVEL: 6
TITLE(S): Favored by the God of Creation, The sickly prodigy, The Beauty
HIDDEN TITLES: The chosen one, Saintess of the God of Creation

MP: 336/350
HP: 254/380
IQ: 120
EQ: 96
CHARM: 99

LUCK:
GOOD: 26
BAD: 18
EXPERIENCE: 10

Tatsuya gazed at the lively girl in front of him. The two ended up being each other's playmates for the day as they explored the bustling streets with curiosity.

Ayame talked about the things she found intriguing as Tatsuya talked about his. The enthusiasm of Ayame paired perfectly with Tatsuya's serenity. A handful of vendors and passersby even coo at their cute interactions.

The two would often receive treats and trinkets from the people who found them adorable. Patting their head before proceeding with their activities.

So when the two came back to the fountain, they had assorted dainties and curios in hand. The two settled on counting the things they got on the fountain, they sat on the rim of the fountain and laid their treats and trinkets on the rim of the fountain counting the gifts from the people.

At some point, they decided to have a trade going on as they exchanged either their sweets or trinkets for the other.

"Young lady."

A voice greeted as the two veered around to look at the person who spoke.

'They finally decided to show themselves.'

They gaze at a formally dressed male with mostly gray hair, and a wrinkled face. Tatsuya notes how Ayame brightens at the man's voice seeming to know who he is.

"Mike!"

Ayame exclaimed, happiness observable in her manner. She stood up and ran to embrace the man in front of them as Tatsuya gazed at the two.

"Did you have fun young lady?"

"Yeah! I also made a new friend!"

The man inquired and Ayame responded in a joyful tone, She glanced over at Tatsuya who was now standing, an inquisitive expression plastered on his face.

"Mike, I want you to meet my friend Tatsuya! Tatsuya this is Mike, my friend!"

She exclaimed as Tatsuya bobbed his head in acknowledgment.

"My name is Tatsuya, it's nice to meet another friend!"

Tatsuya exclaimed with a smile, his child playacting constructing on his face that would make it inconceivable for the man to find fault in it.

"The pleasure is mine young one, it's nice to meet our young lady's friend."

The man greeted earnestly, proud to know that their young lady was making friends her age other than them.

"Mike! I told you to call me Ayame, not young lady~!"

Ayame whined as she pouted at him which the man only found endearing.

"Alright then Ayame-sama, it's already time to go home."

Ayame who was about to tell Mike to drop the -sama, halted at Mike's next words.

"How about inviting your new friend for dinner?"

Ayame perked up at this and instantly turned to look at Tatsuya who looked like a bewildered cat. Tatsuya who was going to decline the proposal, unexpectedly can't construct any utterances under Ayame's pleading look.

"W-why not..."

He ended up letting out which made Ayame light up in elation as she clasped Tatsuya's hand and tugged him to the direction of their house, Mike following behind, a warm smile on his face.
.
.
The three arrived at a house that looked modest yet sumptuous. Ayame quickly tugged Tatsuya in with her once one of the housekeepers opened the entrance for them.

Ayame brought Tatsuya into the house and to the common room and led him to the couch. Mike was no longer by their side by then.

"What do you fancy Tatsuya, I'll ask the housekeepers to prepare it!"

Ayame was grinning as she talked which made it impossible for him to rebut anything.

"Anything is fine... as long as it's sweet."

He replied as he shyly requested some sweets like a toddler asking for a confectionary. Ayame nodded at this and asked the housekeepers to gather every sweetest snack they possessed.

In the meanwhile, Ayame and Tatsuya conversed among themselves as they sat on the sofa.

"Tatsuya do you have any interesting tales you could share?"

Ayame inquired out of the blue, but Tatsuya wasn't surprised by this inquiry as he knew where Ayame's inquisitiveness came from. Ayame seemed to take Tatsuya's quietness as a query and decided to explain.

"It's just... I've only been out a handful of times out of the house and even then I seldom stray away from the residence and constantly need to have a caretaker by my side..."

Ayame explained, her expression turning gloomy. Tatsuya could understand, though he does not enjoy speaking and interacting with most people. It didn't imply that he never wished for someone to talk to.

Suzuki Ayame is the heroine of the fiction Tatsuya Read and the redeemer of the male leads and the world. She was known to have a fragile body due to unknown causes. In the novel, she is depicted as a prodigy, an unrivaled genius when it comes to magic, and shortly after she turned eighteen she became the saintess of the God of creation where she became so OP she won against the ruler of the corrupt and saved the world.

She also had a harem of people who had very high standings, despite her Baron title. She gets promoted to a higher title and the male leads pursue her, courting her love.

But she stayed unaffected as she denied every courtship the male leads did, simply pursuing the path of innovation. Which further deepened the male lead's adoration for her and the cause of the villainess's envy.

'Things happen and the heroine ended up marrying all of them in the future...'

"I... have a lot of stories accumulated as I got here. Do you want to hear them?"

Tatsuya asked, Ayame perked up at this the gloomy mood vanishing in a beat.