GETTING KIDNAPPED

Tatsuya's POV:

'Today is the day where my freedom will be taken. And what do I do about it...'

"Something."

"Hmm? What was that dear?"

"Oh, it was nothing mother."

I answered with a bright smile, as the joyous discussion continued. Not knowing that something will happen this very night after dinner.

.

.

Finishing dinner, I excused myself as we all bid each other good nights and then proceeds to walk to my room, my footsteps echoing from the silent corridors.

'Hmm, I wonder how they'll react when they find out about the kidnapping.'

I pondered, as I reached my room.

It was now time for bed... And during midnight is when they attack. So I had no choice but to be cautious in my sleep, lest I really want to fall into their ploy.

I thought about it hard, and my decision is as clear as day. I'm determined to save the other children... That is if there are any, but it wouldn't hurt just to be sure right?

With a sigh, I made a bee line towards my bed, and covered my self with the soft silky sheets. It felt so comfortable that it made me drowsy almost immediately.

A yawn escaped my mouth, as I snuggled close to a spare pillow. Feeling it's slightly cold temperature made the irresistible drowsiness even worse.

'Just a little nap would suffice...'

I thought as I slowly closed my eyes, embracing the cool feeling of darkness.

It felt nice to be able to sleep so peacefully...

Even when fully knowing my fate, I still feel so relaxed~

'Let's get some good nap. After all, energy will be needed in order to save the other children right?'

With that, I fully succumb to my drowsiness, and fell asleep on the feather like bed.

.

.

I was awoken by the sudden intrusion of an unfamiliar presence coming from where the bathing place is located.

So with my senses on alert mode and body jolted awake, I pretended to still be asleep. Sensing the presence getting nearer each second that passes by.

When the intruder was about a meter away, they suddenly came to a halt. I could here the intruder shuffling to get something.

'Probably some high dosage of sleeping gas, just to make sure I don't wake up in the middle of the operation.'

When I no longer heard the shuffling, and instead heard a clicking noise. I knew that I was about to inhale the gas.

'Unfortunate for the intruder though, I already prepared for this. Kudos for trying though.'

*Pshhhh*