passivity

passivity
/paˈsɪvɪti/
acceptance of what happens, without active response or resistance.

passivity/paˈsɪvɪti/acceptance of what happens, without active response or resistance

Glendale, AZ
Thursday May 25th
Cheyenne Carson Cooper | Chi-cha

In life you'll at some point reach a breaking point.

It's like when you're cooking a turkey and then you have that ten minute grace period where it's becoming over cooked.

And in that ten minutes if you take it out the oven it won't be completely ruined.

Just like if you help a broken person before they're too damaged then they won't be too broken.

Well Cheyenne was overcooked. She was damaged in her eyes. She was nothing.

Who had taken part in her cooking, you wonder? well everyone. Mainly her family though.

Her parents to be specific. Everybody could see that out of all of her siblings she had it worst.

The term pain and deficiency was foreign to Cynthia.

And Anais wasn't all too cared about in their family, they were just a mistake to the Cooper's.

Therefore they were sent away.

However with Cheyenne.

The Cooper parents bathed in her pain. They enjoyed it, they thrived off of it. They yearned it. They loved it, they couldn't ever get enough of it. In their eyes they hadn't caused her enough pain.

Because she still ended up liking and attracting females and being/doing everything they were opposed against.

So it obviously hadn't been enough pain.

And as long as her parents lived they vowed to cause her as much pain as possible.

And unknowingly Cynthia did too. She tried to act as if she didn't but she did, yes she does. She likes causing her broken little sister pain. She likes causing her misfortune.

She likes her in pain. Because that's what evil people like. They like peoples tears, begs and pleads. They love their scars and whimpers. And evil Cynthia was.

Evil in her silence. As she watched her sister be deprived of food. As she watched her little sisters hair be dragged down the hallway as she begged for her big sister to help her. As she apologised profusely but to no avail. As she pleaded for forgiveness for a wrongdoing she hadn't committed.