provisionary

provisionary
/prəˈvɪʒ(ə)n(ə)ri/
adjective: provisionary
arranged or existing for the present; provisional.

provisionary/prəˈvɪʒ(ə)n(ə)ri/adjective: provisionaryarranged or existing for the present; provisional

Glendale, AZ
Sunday February 21st
Soraya Legacy Valentine | Binkie

"I had my doubts you'd show, honestly Valentine." Soraya frowned pursing her lips together as Dr. Harris took off his emerald green glasses revealing his pale blue eyes.

"Why's that?" She asked curiously.

"You've never been quite the type to stay around when things get tough, you like to run Soraya. When you don't feel safe or comfortable you disappear, you feel vulnerable, which you hate. You don't like allowing people to believe they could ever 'know' your or 'understand' you. Do you think anyone understands you?" Dr. Harris questioned.

Soraya bit down on her bottom lip shaking her head, "not necessarily."

"Elaborate, Valentine, you know I've never been one for the short answers." Soraya sighed uncomfortably.

"I don't want people to feel like I'm not who I am." Soraya said confusing herself even.

"And what are you Soraya? You're talking to me in riddles, now."  Soraya huffed.

"I don't know what I am, I just don't want people to think that they could ever know what I am. You're right I don't want people to ever think they get me because nobody gets you. Not anybody with a phd or some fuck off Harvard degree or Yales degree could ever get me. Nobody." Soraya finalised.

"Relax, you are rather tense all of a sudden. Does the idea of people knowing you leave you to feel pregnable or uneasy maybe?"

Soraya pursed her lips, "I feel exploited, I guess. I just don't like the feeling, that's why I stay to myself I don't want anybody to feel like they have the opportunity to know me or get to know me."

"And Cheyenne?"

"What about her?"

"Does she deserve the opportunity?"

"Nobody, nobody deserves the opportunity to get to know me again." Soraya ingeminated.

"Why not? what's changed?" Dr. Harris pressured.

Soraya pursed her lips, "nothing's changed, I've just come to my senses."

"You feel like you let your guard down, your walls break. Wanna know what I think, Valentine?" Soraya stiffly regretfully nodded, "your walls are made of glass, and you know that, and we both know all they need is a little tap to shatter."