stravaig

stravaig
/strəˈveɪɡ/
verb: stravaig; 3rd person present: stravaigs; past tense: stravaiged; past participle: stravaiged; gerund or present participle: stravaiging
wander about aimlessly.

stravaig/strəˈveɪɡ/verb: stravaig; 3rd person present: stravaigs; past tense: stravaiged; past participle: stravaiged; gerund or present participle: stravaigingwander about aimlessly

Glendale,AZ
Tuesday May 16th
Soraya Legacy Valentine | Binkie

"How was school today guys!" Kayson clasped his hands together excitedly.

He sat at a table with a couple of the kids along with a quiet Soraya.

"So so so much fun! Today we did drawing and I did sooo good!" Adrienne giggled reminiscing about how she coloured in tinker bell.

"I drew umm I can't remember, I-I don't know actually." Gianni sat thinking waiting for it to come to her.

"You drew cinderella, she drew cinderella." Jalen intervened with a subtle eye roll.

"T-thank you, Jalen." Gianni shyly smiled looking up at the nonchalant six year old who didn't make any effort to respond.

Today Jalen had been moved to sit next to Gianni on the carpet and a blush remained on her face all day.

"She said thank you Jalen, what do we say?" Jalen licked his lips feeling his mouth run dry.

"You're welcome Gianni." Soraya nodded.

"Respect. It's called respect." Jalen nodded in understanding.

"Samir, how was your day? How have you been finding kindergarten so far?" Kayson queried.

"It's been fun, I had fun today. I drew iron man."

"I love iron man he's my favourite, is he your favourite?" Samir shook his head no.

"My favourite character is Yoda from star wars, I love Yoda but someone else got it first."

"Oh no that's a bummer, Miss Valentine who's your favourite disney movie character?"

"Oh me, Mulan." Soraya said with a smile, "I admire how strong she is and how determined she is to always make things right. She constantly fights for what she believes in and even when something occurs to deter her away from her initial goal she always manages to achieve every task to her full potential." Kayson smiled at her explanation.

"I just like Yoda because he's green." Samir mumbled quite taken aback. His innocent statement caused a small chuckle to come from both the managers.