wallflower

wallflower
/ˈwɔːlflaʊə/
noun: wallflower; plural noun: wallflowers
a southern European plant with fragrant yellow, orange-red, dark red, or brown flowers that bloom in early spring.

wallflower/ˈwɔːlflaʊə/noun: wallflower; plural noun: wallflowersa southern European plant with fragrant yellow, orange-red, dark red, or brown flowers that bloom in early spring

Mississauga, Ontario
Monday June 14th
Soraya Legacy Valentine | Binkie

"Thank you for doing my hair," Soraya said gratefully as she admired her large box braids in the 90cmX60cm mirror in Anais' hair studio room, "how much do I owe you?"

"$150 baby." Anais doesn't believe in charging discounts for friends or family members or doing them for free because if they were to witness someone charge one of their clients nothing and then charge them nearly $200 they'd be fuming. That's why Anais' always charges same price regardless of who's hair they're doing, however they have some requirements like pre-cleansed and blow dried because they're a braider and installer not a hairdresser — so in those instances they do charge extra if they have to do that themselves.

"Alright, can I have your paypal please?" Anais nodded reciting it to her, they soon got a notification of $350.

"Girl you can't hear," Soraya smiled wholeheartedly as Anais blushed, Canadians were cheap and did not like tips and certainly did not give them.

"It's for everything you've done for me, I owe you so much more but I guess we can start with that small amount."

"You know it's really nothing, princessa. You've helped me a lot and I've just slightly returned the favour." Anais remarked cleaning up their surroundings, "the guys are in the basement, you can head down there if you want or wait for me up here and we can head to the mall."

"I want to get some shoes." Anais nodded understandingly before putting all the unused hair in the bin.

"That's fine I'll assume you need some clothes too since no one planned for you two to stay for another week."

"Yeah, we didn't bring two outfits exactly but I need some more stuff."

"That's fine, all can be sorted. I love your outfit today, where's it from?" Anais complimented, today Soraya wore a simple nude cropped jumper and sweatpants, it was supposed to be her outfit for the plane trip.

"I got it from this clothing store based in LA, they sell worldwide though. It's called Honeybum, the majority of my two pieces are from there."

"Oh my I love your lashes too." Anais said after cleaning the room, "I'm going to go fix myself up real quick, I shower quick don't worry. I'll be back in around ten minutes."

Anais certainly does not shower quick, Soraya is sitting on the pool table in the basement as the men of the house map down how they are going to carry out their devious plan.