soulful

soulful
/ˈsəʊlfʊl,ˈsəʊlf(ə)l/
adjective: soulful
expressing or appearing to express deep and often sorrowful feeling.

soulful/ˈsəʊlfʊl,ˈsəʊlf(ə)l/adjective: soulfulexpressing or appearing to express deep and often sorrowful feeling

Glendale , AZ
Wednesday January 7th
Soraya Legacy Valentine | binkie

"Binkie get up c'mon." Soraya groaned as she woke herself up out of her slumber; an immediate mug took over her features.

She turned her head away from her older brother who was lightly shaking her. "Binks you got work. Hurry up and get dressed unless you wanna walk there, completely fine by me." That instantly woke her up disliking the idea of being around other people, with their endless amounts of germs and diseases.

"I'm up I'm up." She mumbled groggily wiping the dirt out of her eyes, "what time is it?"

"7, get up and ready quickly. I got work to get to too." She nodded as he left out her room and she went to her combined bathroom. She began taking care of all her hygiene including the basics like brushing her teeth and washing her skin.

"Binkie hurry up!" Her older brother, Trenton, yelled as she stepped out of her bathroom in a grey towel.

"Stop rushing me Tren, ain't gon make me any damn faster." She replied feeling a sudden whelm of irritation. Soraya hated when people rushed her, she stuck by her own rules wanting to do things at her own pace.

Soraya worked part time at a daycare for 9month - 8 year olds. She liked kids, which is a shock to some with her distant personality, she grew up with no love from anybody causing her to never want children to feel unwanted the same way she did.

"Man leave me, matter fact go. I will take an uber there." She waved him off putting on a white oversized tee with a snoop dogg concert ticket print and some casual ripped jeans with blue and white crossed stitch fazos.

"You ready to go now?" Trenton didn't like the feeling of leaving his baby sister alone at home, too much happened in his absence.

Soraya decided to ignore her older brother grabbing her airpods case and detaching her phone from the charging wire. Grabbing her lip balm she applied some to her full pink lips. Soraya wasn't too hype on lipgloss since she didn't like sticky substances on her lips or body.

"I'll be back around 8pm okay I gotta work late." Trenton was a plumber and he got paid well, he'd bought his own car at 18 and the house their currently living in at 20.

"Alright." She followed him out the door and to his white Lexus IS, "I get off at 7 and i'm not working an extra shift so I'll get something to eat then I'll head home." Soraya informed.