veracious

veracious
/vəˈreɪʃəs/
adjective: veracious
speaking or representing the truth.

veracious/vəˈreɪʃəs/adjective: veraciousspeaking or representing the truth

Mississauga, Ontario
Saturday June 12th
Soraya Legacy Valentine | Binkie

Soraya and her boyfriend got comfortable on the long sofa as Anais yawned before placing themselves on the loveseat them and their boyfriend squeezed themselves onto.

"How did you sort've adapt to Canada?" Soraya asked taking their eyes away from the series Locke & Key playing on the big flat tv.

"Well Canada is very straightforward and accepting, you don't really receive hate here to be honest at least we haven't in the same way we would if we lived in like Tucson or Glendale. We've been together the whole time so that made it much easier."

"Is he from here?" Anais shook their head.

"Felix lived in Tucson growing up but he only moved here a couple years ago maybe a year before I escaped." Soraya wanted to ask but she was not one to be intrusive, she'd been curious enough for one day.

"I don't want to keep you guys cooped up in here too long, if you want Felix and I can drop you to a close-by mall."

Soraya didn't really mind but it all depended on Hezekiah so she looked towards him.

"I don't mind at all baby, if you're interested we can go. Up to you." Soraya rolled her eyes as that wasn't the response she wanted.

"Well if you guys come to a decision, the Yorkdale shopping centre is very good. It's also the biggest mall and me and Felix always go there." Anais inputted, "how late is your flight again?"

"11:30." Hezekiah informed as he pulled his girlfriend closer to him.

"Do you lot always travel together?" They both shook their heads.

"I was planning on taking my little sister to Disneyland she told Soraya offering her to come with, this was the day before we started dating mind you we was going for my birthday. So with a little bit of motivation I managed to get her to come, from that point she was in a rush to pack and so me and my sister ended up sleeping over at hers," Hezekiah smiled reminiscing, "we stayed up all night talking before we finally went to sleep around 1 in the morning. Later that morning before we left for the airport Soraya brought me into a spare bedroom and she'd gotten loads of gifts for me, we kissed a little," Hezekiah smirked whilst Soraya blushed.

And Anais rolled their eyes knowing more than that happened, "then I asked her to become my girlfriend, that was all only at the end of May."