nurture

nurture
/ˈnəːtʃə/
verb: nurture; 3rd person present: nurtures; past tense: nurtured
care for and protect (someone or something) while they are growing.

nurture/ˈnəːtʃə/verb: nurture; 3rd person present: nurtures; past tense: nurturedcare for and protect (someone or something) while they are growing

Glendale, AZ
Wednesday June 24th
Soraya Legacy Valentine | Binkie

Today a group of social workers were coming over to inspect Soraya's home: to make sure it's safe for Jalen.

She thought that was absolutely bullshit though because he'd been living there for the past six months and they hadn't bothered do not one check up.

From the Sunday evening that Jalen agreed Soraya had been doing research to the best of her abilities although she didn't need to do much since she's been studying about children all her life due to her occupation: having to learn about child's psychology and everything surrounding that criteria.

She'd also done some research about adoption and some families and the process because this area was kind've new to her.

There were three social workers currently present in her home, two young ladies and one man. The man was having a conversation with Jalen whilst the other two were inspecting the house, Soraya was sitting in the living room on her phone waiting for these people to finish.

"Hello, Soraya Valentine right?" The inspector/intruder wore a tight fitted shirt along with a white blouse and black blazer, they all had cases with them.

"Yes, I'm afraid I didn't catch your name." Soraya said standing to her feet and shaking the woman's hand.

"My name is Holly Jarrett, my partners are Barnim Skint and Ladea Shiraishi."

"How may I help you?"

"I have a couple questions about this place, your relationship with Jalen and just some more questions." Soraya nodded giving her the accessibility to proceed, "so I see it was Sergeant Warthley who allowed Jalen to remain in your care after you found him in Kings park?" Soraya nodded her head as she marked something down on her notebook, "and that was in?"

Soraya wanted to curse this woman out for asking questions she felt like she already knew the answer to however she reframed, "perhaps just around the start of January, the eleventh?" Soraya suggested.

"spot on," Soraya slyly mugged the social worker, "what would you say your relationship is like with Jalen?"

"Very good, we get along great, I love him as if he is my own which he has grown to become, I care for him deeply, I've been in his life since he was near enough eleven months older, I basically raised him, in my eyes he is my son, I have nothing but love for him." Soraya listed as Holly wrote down everything she said.