spurious

spurious
/ˈspjʊərɪəs/
adjective: spurious
not being what it purports to be; false or fake.

spurious/ˈspjʊərɪəs/adjective: spuriousnot being what it purports to be; false or fake

Glendale, AZ
Monday May 8th
Soraya Legacy Valentine | Binkie

"Why are you here?" Soraya scrunched her eyebrows up as she scrutinised the person on the other side of the door.

"Wow, gone for nearly a month and this is the greeting I receive when I come back." Soraya furrowed her eyebrows trying to relax however slightly failing to do so.

remember the new techniques we learnt

calm down

Her therapists voice ran through her head which only added fuel to the fire. Yesterday she'd made the mistake of telling Dr. Harris about her hopes to change her behaviour and improve socially and conspicuously.

"Why have you now chosen to come back?"

"I live here, don't I?" Soraya wasn't the only person who wanted to gain a backbone, "we need to talk anyways, can I please come in?" That didn't mean he had it in himself though to not want to soften up to his little sister.

"I don't think we have anything to talk about, Hezekiah has already informed me in on a lot." Trenton scowled.

"Soraya let's not do this right now, please can I come in? Is Jalen here?"

"Of course Jalen is here, where else would he be?" Soraya sighed opening the door wide enough for her older brother to come in.

"Thank you." He closed the door behind him locking it and then stepping fully in.

"How much do you know!" Soraya rolled her eyes walking into the kitchen, Trenton following closely behind her.

"Enough I presume." Trenton felt like gritting his teeth at her harsh tone.

"I needed money, okay. I sell and shit that's it."

"Was that hard?" Trenton wrinkled his eyebrows as if confused, "no honestly was that really hard? Did you struggle to say that? In fact how much did you even think I'd fucking care? Because I really don't care all too much." All Trenton could pick up on is the fact that his little sister was swearing.

"I-I." Soraya held up her hand hearing feet pattering through the hallway.

jalen's angelic half asleep face soon appeared, "go back to bed Jay."