cantankerous

cantankerous
/kanˈtaŋk(ə)rəs/
adjective: cantankerous
bad-tempered, argumentative, and uncooperative.

cantankerous/kanˈtaŋk(ə)rəs/adjective: cantankerousbad-tempered, argumentative, and uncooperative

Glendale, AZ
Thursday May 4th
Soraya Legacy Valentine | Binkie

Soraya took deep breaths in and out feeling another cramp surge through her body.

Soraya had recently started her period and usually her cramps would be 'bad' however she hasn't been able to go into work the whole week, which was a first.

Her emotions were running very high which had worried the young boy living with her very much.

She'd randomly hug him and break down crying, so much stress was overwhelming her. She was going through so much at the moment and she was so alone.

however she knew she was the cause of this, at least she believed so. Hezekiah told her that he'd freed Trenton which implied that he'd been willingly deciding not to come home.

she rolled her eyes at the thought knowing there was no-one to blame herself. Cheyenne had stopped talking to her and although she missed her companion very much it was nowhere in her nature to message someone despite their relationship. She'd changed but not enough to beg\want a friend.

"Raya? Miss Raya!" Jalen tried getting the women's attention however the cramps rumpling through her stomach left her immobile.

"I-I know, jay." She held her hand up as her face contorted in pain, "c-call Hezekiah. Get my phone. Say hey siri call Hezekiah." She hadn't used the number yet.

her pain was never so bad to the point that she couldn't drop Jalen off at daycare. Although she couldn't take care of him she still managed to do what she could with him.

She'd been picking him up and dropping him off with her brothers car which a worker of Hezekiah's had recently dropped off, thankfully.

"O-oh okay, a-are you okay Ray?" Jalen was scared, he'd been scared a lot recently, he was afraid of anything happening to Soraya.

Call him paranoid but he knew something wrong was going to happen soon.

"I'm f-fine bear. C-call him now." She stumbled over her words rocking on the heels of her foot feeling her stomach churn. "Now Jalen." She demanded sternly, her voice sounded ill and her face looked pale.

"I-I d-don't wanna go daycare, I don't wanna go school."

"Jalen." Soraya warned, "Jalen do not stress me out." Jalen's bottom lip wobbled, he didn't want to stress the caretaker out. He didn't like stressing people out, despite his hard exterior the six year old was just a weak scared little kid.