ineludible

ineludible
/ˌɪnɪˈl(j)uːdɪb(ə)l/
adjective: ineludible
unavoidable; inescapable.

ineludible/ˌɪnɪˈl(j)uːdɪb(ə)l/adjective: ineludibleunavoidable; inescapable

Glendale, AZ
Monday May 29th
Trenton Marquis Valentine | Three

"Where have you been, Trenton?" Trenton kissed his teeth at Yaniera, "I'm pregnant with your child and it's like you don't even care, Trenton." She put emphasis on his birth name knowing he didn't want her calling him it.

"I don't even believe that shit is mine. People be saying they be fucking on you so who really knows." Trenton shrugged as he began rolling up.

Yaniera unintentionally began rubbing her small bump, "you took my virginity and you impregnated me, alright? You know you did, Trenton, you know it!"

"Yeah whatever." Yaniera frowned as he lit his blunt.

"Can you please go out on the patio or something if you're going to do that? I'm pregnant whether or not you think it's yours, I can't let you put my baby in danger."

"Then you go out on the patio, the fuck." Yaniera didn't think he was being serious but as he remained seated and brought the blunt to his lips she quickly hurried to the outdoor patio and slid close the door to the house.

She frantically wiped away her tears as she pulled out her phone, her fingers shaking.

Trenton on the other hand couldn't care less about the emotional pregnant woman.

The only reason he was even here is because Damaris had her brother over when he went over and he found out that Dee was going to be related to his child.

The uncle of his child to be specific.

Trenton was lost for words once the puzzle had been put together, he ran out of the house and to his car never wanting to return.

Damaris had been nonstop calling and messaging him but he no longer wanted anything to do with her.

He was incredibly angry at himself for not realising soon enough.

Although there wasn't really a way he could've made the connection anyways because they don't look that much alike and he didn't know either of their last names.

As previously said Damaris was most definitely Trenton's favourite entanglement and if anybody was to ever go up to him and question if he messed with her, he'd proudly claim her no hesitation.

Now he was running away from her with no sufficient reasoning as to why.

Maybe it was pure fear, maybe he was nervous or maybe he was just acting like his usual self, it was a known family trait to run when things became too hard to deal with for the Valentine's.