serendipity

serendipity
/ˌsɛr(ə)nˈdɪpɪti/
noun: serendipity; plural noun: serendipities
the occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way.

serendipity/ˌsɛr(ə)nˈdɪpɪti/noun: serendipity; plural noun: serendipitiesthe occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way

Glendale, AZ
Monday May 22nd
Soraya Legacy Valentine | Binkie

"I wanna play a game!" Gianni revealed as the kids and Soraya all sat at their original table. It was eight in the morning and they had 45 minutes before the older kids had to be at School.

"what do you want to play?" Soraya enquired looking around for a spare daycare worker.

"scrabble." Gianni responded.

"what about anybody else?" Soraya asked.

"that's boring I wanna play Monopoly." Soavi complained.

"anybody else?"

"no I wanna play scrabble too." Adelina said.

"you don't even know how to put together sentences properly how are you going to put together letters?" Acacia asked rudely.

"Acacia I don't condone that type of behaviour." The caretaker interfered, "that was rude apologise."

"But-" The caretaker held her hand up cutting her off.

"No buts it isn't up for debate apologise." She repeated sternly.

"Sorry Adelina." Soraya nodded approvingly.

"We'll play scrabble, Acacia don't be snobby because you're not the best at putting together the simplest of letters either."

"Yeah exactly!" Soavi laughed loudjly, "what's the alphabet?" he erupted into another fit of laughter, "you don't even know the alphabet."

"Soavi Owens that corner is desperately calling your name. It is reaching out to me and I might just give you to them seeing as though you want to be so rude when you're no better than others." Soraya furrowed her eyebrows frustrated.

"I-I'm going to play with Keizer because you guys are all so mean." Gianni pouted before pushing her seat back and running off from the table to the floor matts where Keizer sat playing with his friend Hiromi. She wished Jalen would stop her but deep down she knew he wouldn't.

This caught Jalen's attention: ever since the
day they went to the park she'd spent less time bothering him and more time picking roses with Keizer.

Jalen and Keizer weren't friends and didn't talk, they just haven't ever. They had no reason to. Keizer was very friendly and outgoing whereas Jalen very much was the opposite so this played the major factor in their lack of friendship.