coalesce

coalesce
/ˌkəʊəˈlɛs/
verb: coalesce; 3rd person present: coalesces; past tense: coalesced
come together to form one mass or whole.

coalesce/ˌkəʊəˈlɛs/verb: coalesce; 3rd person present: coalesces; past tense: coalescedcome together to form one mass or whole

Glendale, AZ
February 14th 2026
Soraya Legacy Valentine | Binkie

When Soraya awoke her boyfriend was nowhere to be found, she patted around his area as a frown etched onto her face.

She squeezed her eyes shut because somehow someway the curtains had opened themselves up.

She sat up properly and that's when she could finally see the decorations in her room.

The room was covered in white and red balloons all over the ceiling and floor. Above her head was 'happy valentines soso' in red words. Petals lay discarded on the bedroom floor and some on the white bed sheets.

Pictures of the couple stranded from the ceiling on a line of thread and Soraya smiled as she grabbed one and turned it to see them.

It was when they were in Cancún during Christmas, they'd gone on a family trip abroad as Hezekiah promised. Every Christmas they'd gone away someway, the year they met they went to Hawaii, the next they went to the Galápagos Islands, the year after they was in England which they deeply regret, after that they went to Cuba and last year was Mexico.

This year Soraya was hoping they could go to Australia.

The photo in Soraya's hand was of the family on a speed boat however only Soraya and Hezekiah looking at the camera and smiling. Nahmir, Jalen and Kaia were all too busy talking off the instructors head.

Soraya smiled as she grabbed her phone to see any messages or notifications.

amica mea❤️
good morning baby, i've booked you an appointment to get your hair done @ 10am, toes + nails  @ 3pm & a massage @ 6:30pm x
you then have two hours to get ready and I will come and pick you up at 8:30pm x
don't worry about the kids have the best day ever baby, i love you see you soon x

Soraya was a little bummed they wouldn't be spending the whole day together however she messaged him she loved him too and she'd see him soon before checking the time.

seeing it was eight am she decided to strip quickly from her pyjama set and get into the shower for her first appointment.

She quickly washed and blow dried her hair out of respect and then put it into a messy bun. She did all her hygiene and sprayed herself down with some perfume she'd been gifted by her youngest son for christmas and then she got dressed into a basic hair appointment outfit consisting of a basic white crop top and green 'no emotions' sweatpants from fashionnova, she paired it with her multicoloured Jordana and then threw on her thick super dry jacket. She made sure she had her airpods, lip balm, hand cream, hand sanitiser, a hair band and a charger.