utopian

utopian
/juːˈtəʊpɪən/
adjective: utopian
modelled on or aiming for a state in which everything is perfect; idealistic.

utopian/juːˈtəʊpɪən/adjective: utopianmodelled on or aiming for a state in which everything is perfect; idealistic

Glendale, AZ
October 23rd 2025
Soraya Legacy Valentine | Binkie

"Jana how was your week?" Inej asked as she looked directly at the pregnant young adult.

"Painful," Jana growled out, "she keeps me up with her kicking and Arabella has now decided she doesn't want to go to sleep at a normal time."

"And how is Antonio helping you?" Jana sighed at the topic of her ex-boyfriend.

"He keeps on telling me to leave Arabella with his family, she doesn't like it over there and I don't like having her away from me for obvious reasons. That house is predominantly men and I don't feel safe or comfortable with having her there without me, she understands this and accepts this. Me and Antonio's mom don't get along, never have never will she's bitter that I'm keeping Bella away from her but I'm not. I've told her on multiple occasions we can meet up at cafes, diners, we can go out and do anything of the sort but I refuse to allow Arabella to sleep over at your place."

"As a mother you're allowed to be worried and you're allowed to think of your child's safety." Tegan inputted. The group all nodded in agreement.

"Has Antonio came to any appointments?" Inej asked to which Jana shook her head.

"He refuses to, he says yes then when it comes to the date he's suddenly busy."

"What's the sex again?" Soraya asked curiously.

"I'm having a another babygirl, she's due in just over a month."

"Does Arabella come to appointments with you?" Jana nodded.

"She's my only support, she's over the moon with having a baby sister. She loves her already, whenever I'm in pain she's so understanding and she's a great help. She gives the best massages and she'll get me a hot water bottle or get me any medicine I need from the cabinet. If I'm in a lot of pain though or I'm groaning and stuff she gets a little worried sometimes like two weeks ago she balled out in tears and I'm tryna calm her down but I'm lying in bed and I can barely move. So as I tried to reach her and soothe her I moved the wrong way and the baby kicked and I fell down and she called the ambulance."

"How are your stress levels? If you need I'd be more than happy to come to your appointments with you." Soraya said taking hold of Jana's hand.

"Thank you Ray, they say the baby's healthy I just need to stop overwhelming myself but the bills aren't going to pay themselves and my mothers still missing and Arabella is so young and her dad is just full of bullshit."