ubiety

ubiety
/juːˈbʌɪɪti/
noun: ubiety
the condition of being in a definite place

ubiety/juːˈbʌɪɪti/noun: ubietythe condition of being in a definite place

Orlando, Florida
Monday 29th May
Soraya Legacy Valentine | Binkie

"Who called you earlier?" Hezekiah asked pecking his girlfriends lips as he tightened the towel around his waist.

"My brother" Soraya answered nervously, when she went back to the group after getting off the phone she was very worried about what she was going to tell her boyfriend if he asked who it was however he never questioned her.

Hezekiah lovingly pressed a kiss to her soft lips which served as a silent answer to every question, he knew just how to make her feel safe and comfortable, he knew just how to reassure her.

"Oh, what did he want?" Hezekiah asked as he began moisturising his legs.

"Bubba J-Jalen won't let me go on his tablet." Kaia pouted as she ran out of the sitting room area of their suite.

The way there room was set up was so that there was one very large room with three beds.

There was one king sized bed in the centre and then either side of that there was two doubles, Kaia slept on the left of the couple and Jalen on the right.

This most definitely wasn't planned that's why Hezekiah had to pay $250 extra for the emergency late room change.

When you walked into the suite on your right there was a door which lead to the most luxurious bathroom you've probably ever laid your eyes on.

The whole room was marble: marble bath tub along with gorgeous marble sinks.

The first thing Soraya said when she laid her eyes on it was that she wanted her bathroom to look similar to that.

Hezekiah made sure to remember that.

Ignoring the bathroom if you continued walking, probably like 3 foot away from the bathroom on your left there was a small seating area that wasn't really that small.

Rich people small so in non-rich people terms, huge.

There's one round large couch that went all around the room with a large flat screen tv hovering over it.

In the centre there was a small round table which had abandoned leaflets resting on top of it.

"Jalen, get your black ass out here!" said boy huffed turning off his tablet and throwing it recklessly onto the sofa before sliding off and walking into the bedroom.