conversationalist

conversationalist
/kɒnvəˈseɪʃ(ə)n(ə)lɪst/
noun
a person who is good at or fond of engaging in conversation.

conversationalist/kɒnvəˈseɪʃ(ə)n(ə)lɪst/nouna person who is good at or fond of engaging in conversation

Glendale , AZ
Monday February 3rd
Soraya Legacy Valentine | bookie

"You look so mean I just can't get over it." Cheyenne shook her head laughing whilst dipping a fry into her ketchup sauce.

Soraya shrugged as Cheyenne started up again, "I can tell you barely speak. Ian even gone ask why. Siblings?" She asked rambling.

"One older brother, you?" Soraya answered and then asked.

"Just me thankfully. People be saying only child's must be so bored but they don't really know how rich they are." Cheyenne revealed moving closer to Soraya.

"Parents still alive?" Cheyenne asked not knowing any boundaries.

"Er my moms in prison, my pops is unknown." Soraya shrugged, nobody had really ever asked such a question.

"My parents still alive, you and your brother full siblings?" Cheyenne queried, she lived in Arizona her whole life and found it weird how she'd never met Soraya before.

"Yeah our moms and dads the same at least that's what my momma told us." Soraya said losing her appetite, she felt like she was being interrogated.

"You lived here your whole life?" Soraya shook her head.

"We used to live in Ohio but we moved here around seven years ago." Soraya shook her head slowly frowning, "when my moms got imprisoned." She added.

"Touchy subject?" Soraya nodded looking down.

Cheyenne noticed Soraya being more closed off and frowned, she knew she was overexcited but she couldn't help it: she didn't know when to stop. She pushed people till they got tired of her, she was a hard person to deal with.

"I know I've been very," She searched for the right word, "intrusive. And I apologise for that, I'm a very 'inner' person or curious I prefer to say. Many people have told me that it's not a good quality to have but I can't help it. Moreover I'm sorry for that because I know you're not a woman of many words and I've been pushing you."

Soraya had heard many apologies in her life, so overtime they stopped meaning anything to her. But in her heart, deep inside her heart, she felt like Cheyenne's was really sincere.

"It's okay." Soraya replied softly, "I'm working on it." She gave a small smile looking up at the girl opposite her, "I guess we both just have things we need ro fix."