magnanimity

magnanimity
/maɡnəˈnɪmɪti/
noun: magnanimity
the fact or condition of being magnanimous; generosity.

magnanimity/maɡnəˈnɪmɪti/noun: magnanimitythe fact or condition of being magnanimous; generosity

Glendale, AZ
Wednesday 12th July
Soraya Legacy Valentine | Binkie

"Kaia, play with your food and see if I don't put a bib around your neck and hand feed you like you're an infant." Kaia giggled as she put her broccoli into her mouth.

"There is a knife and fork beside you, Kaia it is very unladylike to use your hands to eat your vegetables."

"No it's just trampy, are you a tramp Kaia?" Kaia's bottom lip quivered as she shook her head no dripping her broccoli and grabbing her fork.

"Don't speak to her in such a tone Hezekiah, but do use the cutlery provided Kay. It isn't appropriate to use your hands like that." Jalen paid nobody attention as he began munching on his broccoli, the young boy was obsessed with his greens — Soraya loved that.

"Whatever, eat your food Kaia. Don't make nobody have to repeat that with you, you going straight to bed after this." Kaia pouted not wanting to eat her food if she had to go straight to be after.

Soraya rolled her eyes at his attitude and took the fork out of Kaia's hand, "Quoniam magnus es agere infantem Kaia. Manifesto autem reconciliationis sacramento abluantur sicut tu es paruulum." Hezekiah smirked proudly whilst the kids looked at the woman appalled.
[Quoniam magnus es agere infantem Kaia. Manifesto autem reconciliationis sacramento abluantur sicut tu es paruulum = Since you're going to act like a big baby, Kaia. You obviously have to be fed like the little baby you are]

Yes, Soraya had begun taking latin lessons without anybody knowing. She decided she wanted some new hobbies and so now on thursdays instead of sitting at home doing nothing all day she went to art classes where she got to express her work without other part time artists and show each other her capabilities, that was from 9am to 12pm and then at 1-4pm she had latin lessons. She wanted to become a pro at the language and so paid for extra time.

Focusing more on her art group though, it was more of a support group full of artists that all helped each other. They all had a rough past of some sort and they all expressed that through art and their love for the subject, they all got along great and understood each other deeply and Soraya loved the team due to how laidback and chill they all were and the mentor too.

"audire ad primum dixit quis vobis aliquid Kaia, si nemo sit, non se habent ad iterare." Kaia pouted as Soraya scooped up some of her peas and she had no choice but to force them down.
[audire ad primum dixit quis vobis aliquid Kaia, si nemo sit, non se habent ad iterare = listen the first time somebody says something to you Kaia, shouldn't nobody be having to repeat themselves]

Once Soraya had managed to feed a pouty Kaia the whole plate she began clearing the table and washing everybody's plates.

"Jalen you six, seven in less than a month. Soon enough you'll be doing the dishes and not your momma." Jalen had no problem with that but didn't bother to respond as he turned his body swiftly to watch his mother as she washed the plate he'd just been eating off.