peripheral

peripheral
/pəˈrɪf(ə)r(ə)l/
adjective: peripheral
of secondary or minor importance; marginal.

peripheral/pəˈrɪf(ə)r(ə)l/adjective: peripheralof secondary or minor importance; marginal

Glendale, AZ
Monday June 26th
Soraya Legacy Valentine | Binkie

Soraya didn't feel good. She felt incredibly scared. She'd been awake for some time however didn't open her eyes out of fear, she was scared of her surroundings.

Her fear of hospitals ran deep.

She knew she was alone, that she was just in some huge dream.

That Hezekiah, Kaia and Jalen wasn't real.

At least that's what she was telling herself.

She felt like she was back. Back to that dark place where she tried oh so hard to run away from.

She felt like she'd lost her happiness and she wanted to kill herself for being so reckless with it.

She was mad at herself, ashamed of herself. She couldn't believe she'd been so reckless.

Soraya kept her eyes closed because she didn't want to see the doctors faces when they opened, she didn't want to be proven correct.

She was scared. She couldn't believe she was back in a hospital, she hated hospitals. Her loathe ran deep because it was rooted by a strong fear — nosocomephobia.

She kept on feeling somebody stroking her, she felt back to that day. When those men were all going to rape her.

She didn't like being touched, it made her feel like a dirty girl.

Her mother often called her a slut and said she should've aborted her when she got the chance or let those men rape her.

A lot of men offered to rape her. 

Soraya wished they'd stop touching her, she felt like a slut.

Their hands felt warm and soft but she just couldn't bring herself to enjoy their touch because she felt like a dirty slut.

She felt ashamed of herself, embarrassed. She wasn't happy right now, she was disgusted in herself.

She couldn't hear anyone speaking, she took that as nobody was in the room or nobody was talking. She didn't dare open her eyes though, she wouldn't take the risk.

The stroking had probably only been going on for about an hour, she was disgusted in herself for liking it. She had mixed feelings about it, one minute she'd like it the next she'd detest the touch. She liked the toucher though.