analogous

analogous
/əˈnaləɡəs/
adjective: analogous
comparable in certain respects, typically in a way which makes clearer the nature of the things compared.

analogous/əˈnaləɡəs/adjective: analogouscomparable in certain respects, typically in a way which makes clearer the nature of the things compared

Glendale, AZ
Thursday 26th July
Soraya Legacy Valentine | Binkie

"Soraya what has happened in your week?" Soraya rubbed her hands together as she looked at the groups mentor.

"Well, I went to a therapy meeting with my dad."

"That's amazing, how'd it go?" The whole group began focusing on Soraya.

"Better than I actually could've ever imagined, we spoke about a lot of things. He told me how he met my mother, things she did to him and my brother, I found out that she used to abuse my father and that's how he met his now husband and that Trenton didn't have it all that easy as my mother would forget about him and focus on men."

"Didn't he ever tell you that as your therapist?"A member of the group asked.

"He left hints here and there, all the cards were laid out for me I just ignored them."

"What did you find out about him?"

"H-he has schizoid personality disorder like me, worse than me. He never got to take pills they weren't accessible to him. My grandparents also treated him awfully and so he didn't have it easy at all."

"How was the experience overall?" Inej - the mentor - asked.

"It was great, I'm happy that we have somewhat a bond. I never would've imagined in a million years that he could be my father of that I had my father in my life and sat across from him every Sunday for the past eight years."

"That's nice to hear, I'm proud of you." Soraya smiled and nodded her head, "Jana how was your week?" The group that in a circle full of eight members, every week they were requested to say how their week went and elaborate. A good way to express their feelings.

"It was okay, I visited my mom at the station. She said she has parole soon but I don't think it'll work because she'll never admit to her wrongdoings so." Jana shrugged trailing off. Jana was a young nineteen year old woman, her mother was currently imprisoned due to theft. Jana only had her mother and so without her she was left with nothing except for a lonely quiet apartment and a pitbull named Kookie.

Jana was a small petite light skinned woman from Puerto Rico, she had a thick Spanish accent and had all the features of your stereotypical Spanish woman. She owned her thick bouncy blonde kinky curls along with her small button nose, she had wide eyes with sky blue orbs that sat prettily inside them surrounded by sclera.