nugatory

nugatory
/ˈnjuːɡət(ə)ri,ˈnuːɡət(ə)ri/
adjective: nugatory
of no value or importance.

nugatory/ˈnjuːɡət(ə)ri,ˈnuːɡət(ə)ri/adjective: nugatoryof no value or importance

Glendale , AZ
Wednesday February 5th
Trenton Marquis Valentine | Three

"Why can't you ever fucking stay, Trenton! I'm sick of this shit!" The woman Trenton had been sleeping with frantically threw her arms around in attempt to get her point across.

"What I gotta stay for? I need to make money bro chill." Trenton moved his arms out in front of him in protection as she began throwing items closest to her towards the boy whom she loved dearly.

"I-I just don't understand what's wrong with me, Trenton." She sniffled.

"Girl stop with all the dramatics, I'm going to work you know this. You want that bag shit whatever right?" She nodded, "exactly the fuck, so I gotta fucking leave to buy that shit. Money don't grow on fucking trees Olivine."

"I know that." She pouted twirling a strand of her brown hair around her index finger, "It'd just be nice if you could stay sometimes." Her pout remained. Trenton sighed and kissed her lips.

"I'ma come back straight after, put a timer on if you need. Actually shit, what time is it?" Olivine leaned over to her desktop where her iPhone sat.

"8:13." She answered looking up at him, "what's wrong what you got planned? Boss isn't going to chop your balls off if you're late Trent." She said chuckling.

"It ain't that, I gotta pick my sister up and do a fucking drop oh my god." Trenton kissed his teeth and cursed life under his breathe all whilst beginning to put his Jordan 4's on. Without waving or telling his 'girlfriend' goodbye Trenton rushed out the front door not bothering to lock it behind him.

Running down the hallway he shot his younger sister a message apologising profusely but her response worried him.

soraya
a friend came and picked me up

Trenton
I'm really sorry Ray, I'll make it up to I promise

soraya
don't worry there's no need. No biggie.

Trenton frowned pressing the ground floor button on the lift.

soraya
i'm staying over at hers for the night i'll be back tomorrow afternoon after work perhaps. Jalen is fine so don't worry about him either 

Trenton sighed his fingers itching to reply and say no but he knew he had no right to. Instead he replied with a short 'okay. Be safe x' and left the elevator.

Getting into his car, Trenton huffed and connected his phone to the bluetooth. Humming along to a recent song he'd heard to he put his playlist on shuffle and, pulled off.

"Aye nigga where is you at!" Chief yelled over the phone.

"Mane ian even realise what time it was I'm comin' now though."

"Nigga you fucking with ma money, don't fucking do that shit no more bro."

"Mane fuck up I said I'm fucking comin' ain't i? Bet so I'm fucking on my way." Trenton kissed his teeth hanging up and doing an illegal left turn before pushing a 40 in a 30 getting to the warehouse in another 7 minutes.

Getting out his car he made sure he had all the stuff he needed before walking up to the front door and punching in the code. He walked through the nice interior which is rather unexpected due to the off-putting exterior.

"Nigga finally fucking here." Chief said expressing his anger.

"Mane fuck up let's fucking go then." Trenton rolled his eyes unbothered and ready to get this shit over with.

"Boss wants to see you after." Dee announced chuckling blowing out the smoke from his blunt as he looked over at them finishing his conversation with Cici who came to see Shoota but he's currently in a meeting.

Trenton rolled his eyes again leaving back out the trap with a smug Chief following behind him, he disliked Trenton with a passion and would stop at nothing to get him gone and knew that it'd happen tonight for sure.

[should i do different characters povs more?]