predestination

predestination
/priːˌdɛstɪˈneɪʃ(ə)n/
noun: predestination; noun: pre-destination
(in Christian theology) the doctrine that God has ordained all that will happen, especially with regard to the salvation of some and not others.

predestination/priːˌdɛstɪˈneɪʃ(ə)n/noun: predestination; noun: pre-destination(in Christian theology) the doctrine that God has ordained all that will happen, especially with regard to the salvation of some and not others

Glendale, AZ
Thursday 19th July
Soraya Legacy Valentine | Binkie

"Hey girl." Soraya stood to her feet and hugged Yaniera as they met for the first time. She'd just came back for her art support group and had one hour free before her latin lesson.

Instead of going back home and doing nothing she decided to meet one of her brothers babymoms.

They planned the meet-up yesterday and Soraya had been greatly looking forward to it as Yaniera.

"Do you know how many months you are?" Yaniera smiled as she sat opposite Soraya.

"I'm only two months pregnant so nearing to the end of my first trimester." Soraya smiled from ear to ear.

"Has Trenton been coming to your appointments?" Yaniera sighed as she rubbed her every growing stomach, even at two months she was quite big.

"Honestly no, I truly don't think he thinks the baby's his but I've never slept with another man before in my life. We had sex twice the second he knocked me up, I did not want this nor ask for it but I will take responsibility of it." Yaniera looked off into the distance, "you guys had an argument of some type, me and Trenton had met twice but I was instantly connected to him. He's obviously an attractive man and he was just it for me."

"We'd met at a bar of some type exchanged numbers had sex, he was gone before I woke up. It was sad but also expected I got over it. Then he stumbles into my house one day and just explains everything to me, I'm really sorry because I know it wasn't his place to say anything. He had to of been very drunk and crying and he told me literally everything, everything your mom did to you and everything she made him believe and everything that he did to you." Soraya nearly spat out her iced tea as she looked at Yaniera shocked. That was certainly a twist she wasn't expecting.

"W-what?" She coughed violently as her drink went down the wrong hole and Yaniera looked at her pitifully.

"It wasn't his place, I promise you have my word I will never retell a single vowel to a single soul."

"H-he just told you everything?" Yaniera nodded still looking at Soraya with that pitiful look as she attempted to get her act together as this was not what she was expecting, "it's fine." Soraya shook her head and coughed to clear her throat, "it's whatever I mean what's done is done, forget my past it's not important though."