compunctious

compunctious
/kəmˈpʌŋkʃəs/
adjective: compunctious
characterized by guilt or moral scruple that prevents or follows the doing of something bad.

compunctious/kəmˈpʌŋkʃəs/adjective: compunctiouscharacterized by guilt or moral scruple that prevents or follows the doing of something bad

Glendale, AZ
Wednesday May 10th
Trenton Marquis Valentine | Three

"Thank you for doing my hair baby." Trenton bent down to kiss the lips of his girlfriend, cupping her cheek.

What she believed to be a little kiss turned into a heated make out session, "you welcome papi."

"I'm finna be back over here tonight okay, I just got some shit to take care of." The fooled girl nodded believing his lies.

"Okay babe." Giving her one last final kiss, Three made sure he had everything he needed before leaving out the door.

Whilst walking back to his Lexus IS his phone begun to ring, "hello?"

"Trenton! Trenton, where the fuck are you! I can't believe you would just dip like that!" The girl on the other side of the line began hysterically crying.

"Girl fuck are you talking about?" Trenton truthfully had no clue who he was even talking to, "matter fact who the fuck is this!"

"Oh my fucking god Trenton I can't fucking believe you! You got me fucking pregnant then just fucking left what the hell!" Trenton scrunched his eyebrows up getting into his car.

"Mane fuck is you talking about? What treesh is on my fucking line?"

The girl sniffles, "you really don't remember me."

"Ain't i make that fucking clear when I repeatedly asked you for your fucking name?"

"I-It's Yaniera, w-we had sex like a couple months ago. You told me how I was the best pussy you ever had, you then came over last night. B-because I told you I-I've been throwing up a lot recently, a-and I thought I was pregnant." Trenton still had no clue but he remembered being with somebody yesterday, from the opposite gender.

"W-we had sex yesterday, we s-spoke. You told me about your sister and everything, you j-just showed up to my house drunk. We had sex. T-then you just left again."

"What you said you think you pregnant?" The girl began laughing and crying.

"Yes Trenton I'm pregnant and you the only man I've ever fucked." All belief Trenton had for her instantly ran down the drain as he pulled off.

"Nah boo i don't fuck virgins so you got the wrong number."

"Trenton its yours and I know it is I'm being deadass, please can you just come and see me?" Yaniera jutted out her bottom lip feeling more tears arise, "Please Trenton, I'm being serious, please can you just come back?"