exculpate

exculpate
/ˈɛkskʌlpeɪt/
verb: exculpate; 3rd person present: exculpates; past tense: exculpated; past participle: exculpated; gerund or present participle: exculpating
show or declare that (someone) is not guilty of wrongdoing.

exculpate/ˈɛkskʌlpeɪt/verb: exculpate; 3rd person present: exculpates; past tense: exculpated; past participle: exculpated; gerund or present participle: exculpatingshow or declare that (someone) is not guilty of wrongdoing

Glendale, AZ
Sunday May 14th
Soraya Legacy Valentine | Binkie

Soraya got her her and nails done yesterday, she made two emergency bookings a day before she wanted her appointment which is something she's never done before.

The woman didn't mind though they just said it would cost extra and Soraya had no problem paying that, if she wanted to become 'happy' she had to look the part.

It is said you feel what you face.

"Hello Valentine." Soraya laid down on the settee, making herself 'at home' looking up at the ceiling, Dr. Harris examined her posture.

"How are we today?" Truthfully Soraya felt as if she were a rock covered by soil.

she couldn't remove herself and wanted someone else to do so however underneath that soil was also bombs.

So everybody refrained from removing the rock from the soil.

"I'm doing okay."

"How do you feel? How has the week been? Anything you'd like to discuss, I have a lot of stuff for us to do this session."

"Trenton showed up," Dr. Harris held back a question allowing her to continue, "late at night. I drank wine for the first time."

"Whilst he was there or after?"

"Whilst, I poured myself a glass straight after I put Jalen to bed for a second time."

"Why'd he wake up?"

Soraya bit her lip ashamed of the truth, "I was too loud, I woke him up." Dr. Harris could see her embarrassment.

"Moving on, did you know his mother drank around 87% of the time? And Jalen would always watch her? And the 13% of the time she was sober didn't matter because she was always violent and abusive to her son." Soraya felt even more ashamed of herself - she hadn't drunk or even looked at the wine since Monday - "How do you think Jalen would feel if he found out you were drinking?"

"I-I." Soraya stuttered then paused to recollect her thoughts, "he'd be scared, cautious. He wouldn't want to live with me because he'd be so afraid I'd turn out just like his mother." Soraya felt like the worst person alive, "I won't drink again."