Chapter 22 (Colin's Point of View)

WARNING ⚠ MATURE AND SENSITIVE CONTENT (If you don't like sex scenes then kindly skip the Chapter.)

God she is fucking sexy and beautiful. I never saw her in this types of dresses. She generally wear outfits like jeans, shirt, suit and all. I have been thinking about tonight all day rather for a long time. I wanted tonight to be ours and to my surprise Rylee was thinking the same. I could see all the desires she has for me. We keep on teasing each other and winding up each other, but everytime I catch Rylee checking me out I see lust in her eyes. She wants me but she is so afraid of her past that she backtrack everytime we loose control & I let her back out because I don't want her to have any regrets. I do the same but I just wanted our night to be perfect. I wanted ours to be memorable, so I didn't rush her. I was thinking of making Rylee mine tonight all day. Even if I had a risk of stepping back if she resist me. I wouldn't mind, I know that she needs time but after seeing her I don't think I will allow her to resist me. So I made sure that tonight she will be mine. She didn't resist. I have had sex so many times with so many girls but why am I nervous tonight? I don't know. Seeing her tonight, my heart is racing.

As soon as we reach our room, I locked the door and pushed her against the wall. Others will not come this time of the night. And anyway, Max winked at me totally aware that what is gonna happen tonight. I will fuck her tonight, no, I will make pleasurable love to her. I will give her everything I have. I want her so much, I always have. I want to hear her sigh, moan and make her scream my name. Over and over... Again and again... as much as she wants.

I kissed her, tasting her whiskey breathe. Her lips so juicy. She runs her hand under my shirt and rest it on my waist. I grab her waist, pressed her against me and rest my hand on her buttocks.
In the process, I remove her jacket and throw it away. I so want to rip of her clothes but let's calm down. We pulled away to catch our breaths and I see her expressions. She has her eyes closed.
"Open your eyes, kitten... Look at me." I whispered. She opened her eyes and I see tears, I was about to pull away thinking that I might have overdid but she grabs my collar and pressed her lips to mine. Okay I was over thinking.
She is trying to open my shirt buttons, in a clumsy way which made me laugh as I see her hand is trembling so I helped her. I know she is not Virgin but I am more experience than her. She runs her hand over my abs and my chest. She kissed my neck going down kissing and licking my torso and stomach. I grab her and opened her dress throwing it away, fuck she is wearing the most sexy underwears. My eyes darkens at the sight of her curves and sexy body. She is so damn hot. The light of the room is dimmed making it more sensual. I runs my finger up and down her spine making her shudder. I kissed her and unhook her bra. It falls on the ground and Rylee tries to hide herself. Oh she is shy, how cute!
"Don't cover, let me see you kitten. Let me see everything of you." I grab her hand and remove it from her tits. I kissed her neck and lick her pink hardened nipples. Her breast aren't huge like those whores, they are of perfect shape and size, effect of working out.
I bit her nipples forcing out a moans. I lick, suck and bite her one breast and I squeeze the other one. I carry her and to the bed and lay her down. She unbuckled my belt and I removed my pants along with the boxers, giving her the full view of the beast. My manhood, is erected and stands proud in front of her. It's hard and ready to go in. But I will take my time before taking her. Her eyes twinkle at the sight and I smirked at her. She bit her lips and utter "Fuck". Yeah that's what I am gonna do baby but it will have to wait till I show you the trailer of the pleasure I can give you. I kiss her all the down to her belly button and removed her panties. She is dripping wet, oh my, fuck. It's hard for me too, not to take her right away. I smelled her panties, which smells of her wetness looking straight into her eyes, I sigh. She blushes and look away, turning her head to the side to avoid my gaze. I smirk and command,"look at me kitten." she obeys.
"You will not look away Kitten, you will watch me the whole time." she bits her lips. I straighten up and look at her up and down, God she is beautiful, and I am serious, I am not saying this with lusty thoughts but she is seriously perfect. Each one of her curves, her eyes, her lips, her body posture everything is so perfect, her body screams perfection and she is a perfectionist no doubt. I got the view over these months working with her.
What in the world did I do to deserve her? She blushes but smile at me.