Chapter 30 (Doris's Point of View)

WARNING ⚠ MATURE AND SENSITIVE CONTENT (If you don't like sex scenes then kindly skip the Parts.

"Aaaahhh.... fuck me harder... Oh... Aaahhh..." I scream.

"I am fucking coming..." said Drake. He groans.

"Don't cum inside me."

"Don't worry. I don't intend to make you pregnant, I have better things to do."

"Yeah... Oh... What... Aahh what.. Ever. I take pills stupid. But...aaahhh... I don't trust them..."

"Then why do you take them. Ahh.. Fuck. Yes..." Drake groans and grunt and pulls out then shake himself and came on my stomach. Fuck. Only person I will allow to come inside me is Colin, if ever. That Rylee I am sure she is sleeping with him, if not her than Colin for sure.

"He always go for whores."

"Who?" Drake ask wiping me and himself with a piece of cloth and tissue.

"Who else?"

"Colin? What did you think that he will go for you? Aren't you a whore as well?"

"What the fuck do you mean by that!"

"You fuck me, you fuck other guys, doesn't that make you same. Doris leave him. If he is happy with whatever he is doing then who are you to interfere?"

"I want him. I love him."

"Really, then you should be happy with what makes him happy. Love can't be forced. You are fucking guys, so how can you if you love him? And if he fucks someone then you have got problems with that? How unfair."
I sigh.

"Can you please spare me your philosophies please? I can do without your lectures." Drake sighs in turns and came beside me to lay down.

"I have a work for you."

"What work?"
"You come to our next concert and I am sure their will be girl named Rylee. Rylee Martinez. But careful their will people guarding he-... " Drake cuts me off.

"Wait... What did you say? Come again... Come again with the name."

"Rylee Martinez." Drake's eyes go big.

"Why will be person like her come to your concert?"

"What do you mean? Of course to drool over Colin. I am sure they will invite her. Beside that I have seen the way Rylee looks at Colin. They devour each other with eyes. I don't know when they are returning from their so-called mission."

"Huh!? Doris, shut it. Do you know who is she!?"

"Yes a spoiled brat of rich father."

"Really? If so then why should she be in your concert. Think before you speak."

"Why are you defending her so much?"