Chapter 39 (Colin's Point of View)

WARNING ⚠ MATURE AND SENSITIVE CONTENT (If you don't like sex scenes then kindly skip the Parts.

Rylee has brought me in a resort near the California Beach. I looked at her confused and raise an enquiring eyebrows but she didn't say anything. I thought we are going to the hotel, I fucking want her. I want to fuck her so bad, I know its not right to think that but damn I want to let off some stream. I have a feeling that Rylee know exactly what I want. She drags me by my hand inside and talk to the receptionists, they greet both of us with a smile. Seems like they know Rylee pretty well. Of course who am I kidding that's The Rylee we are talking about. Then again she absolutely know everyplace that's a bit solitary where ever she goes. She even found a quiet, peaceful and solitary place in France also. Not to mention she already has some place in New York too, outside but near to New York to be more precise, what I mean to say is she is looks for a peaceful place. Her house is in but outskirts in New York too.
"Hello Rylee ma'am. Long time no see, last time we saw you few years back, oh no sorry few months back." the girl smiled and then looks at me.
"Hello sir, thank you for visiting." she says but I see her checking me up and down which drew a smirk from my and Rylee's lips.
"Thank You." I grunt. I am not in a mood to be honest.
"Thank you Juliana, can we have my usual room?"
"Sure ma'am. You can have any room her but of course your room is cleaned and organized as usual. We haven't given it to anyone."
"Thanks. We don't want any interruptions for next few hours."
"Of course ma'am. If you need anything, just let us know."
"Sure. Let's go Colin." she said grabbing the keys and I followed. It's beautiful and peaceful in here I should be checking it out but I am preoccupied with thoughts and it doesn't leave Rylee's eyes and she sighed. I looked at her blankly because right now I don't know what to feel but still I asked Rylee some questions.
"Do you come here often?"
"I use to come before I left California. But whenever I come back to California I definitely give here a visit."
"So how many more guys did you bring here?" I asked with a smirk.
"No one knows about me coming here apart from the staff here and Rachael. I don't like people knowing my peaceful and solitary hideouts. Whenever I get upset or under the weather I always crave for this kind of places. It's luxury in here but other places aren't this luxurious." she paused open the door of the room and beckons me to enter.
"Then why me?" I asked. She looked at me and shrug. Did she just bring me here, to her hideout just to calm me down. She trusts me this much? She must have read my mind, because she says,"I do trust you. And I thought this place will be perfect for you now. I would have visited here anyway." she says. I looked around and then looked at her,"Is this the place you were talking about to take me?"
"Uh...No... That's a different place. We go their tomorrow." she says, I nod.
"The others places I find where ever I go aren't this luxurious you know. I come here because it's so peaceful in here, otherwise I don't like this being so expensive and luxurious. I often fight with Rachael because of this." she says suddenly.
"Rachael?" I asked.
"Uh... She owns this place. It wasn't like this when father gave it to her. She made it this beautiful but she made it so...uh.. luxurious... I mean if anybody from a middleclass family wants to live her for while just to clear their mind, they can't. The prices really get to me." I pout.
"You are rich, you grew up rich, I thought you should be comfortable with this and uncomfortable in other places." I said. She goes and flop down on the bed after removing her jacket. I go and sit beside her caressing her hair.
"I never like people pointing out my status. I have always wanted people to treat me for who I am, and not seeing my bank balance. Honestly Colin my bank balance isn't that much. I always don't need a expensive bed to sleep well. With a clear mind you can. And not to mention I never have a clear mind and on top of that whatever bed you give I never sleep peacefully" she said with a sad look in her eyes and a faint smile. She is so weird and extremely simple for a girl who belong from a billionaire family. She makes me extremely happy.
"Really?" I teased.
"Umm I just keep what I need too. I mean yeah I need pretty much but the extra I contribute them to the charity. I don't keep them with myself. I never stopped contributing for the charity I use to. Just because I am no more in the band doesn't stop me from doing what I use to do. It was initially mine and Evans idea to donate the money because we actually don't need them. All of us from band, belongs from a rich households so we came to an decision. People often thinks that I am spoiled seeing me those cars, it's just I like them even if I get annoyed people behaving luxurious. It's a bad habit I know but I love cars, they think I spent fathers money. Do they know it's the fruit of my hard work? Or...do they know just to help the companies how much of a electricity bills I pay every month? They don't know... They just judge. People should know that even if you have a bank account with millions, your feet is always touched with the ground, if you fly too much you risk falling. Dad always taught us do whatever you want but never forget today maybe you're rich, tomorrow you might spent the night in the street. Spent your money wisely." I listen to her quietly. I lean forward and kissed her forehead then kissed her lips. She kissed me back with full emotion.
Soon my thoughts drift over to Caitlin and Ava. God, I can't seem to get them out of my head. I pull back and sighed. Rylee looks at me with sadness in her eyes.
"Colin... Talk to me."
"Why did she do that Kitten?" I say looking out of the big window. "I tried everything to protect her, to love her, to fill her with everything. Why would she betray me?" I say. I can't wrap my brain around the fact that the person I least expect to betray has actually betrayed me. I gave her everything haven't I? She must have had good intentions, maybe she wanted to solve all the problems but why didn't she tell me that? She could have explain it to me? Finding it out like this send me to nuts. I am again so fucking angry... Why? Why? Why? Thats the only question came to my mind but their is so answer, and I don't want to know it from her anymore. How long has she been having contacts with them?
I am lost in thoughts when I feel Rylee taking me in her arms. She smells like a baby, I hide my face in the crook of her neck, and take a deep breath that tears my lungs. It's so painful! I wrap my arms around her and she put her face in my hair.
"Colin..." she whispered. I can't resist her, I want her... I want... to be with her... I straightened up and pushed her to lay again. She looks at me with sadness, she isn't surprised so yeah I have guessed right that she knew what I needed.
"I want you..." I leaned and whispered in her ears and feel her shiver after letting out a sigh. I strip myself down to my boxer and almost ripped away her clothes. She didn't complain for once, I want to dominate her right now, I want to feel her closed, I want her skin to touch mine, I don't want anything in between us. Nothing!
I slide her panties leaving her on her bra. I remove my boxer and I am fucking hard from the moment I started touching her. I know its wrong to take my frustration on her but I want my actions speak right now, I want to release this anger, this sadness, this pain, I want her body to be mine, every inch of her skin, I want to fuck her so hard that she screams my name over and over again and mine only. Judging by the look in her face, she knows what's up ahead. I spread her legs to position myself and have better access and I see her wet. Fuck!
"I love it when you are ready for me." I grunt and kissed her hard while entering her to the fullest. She let's out a moan mingled with sigh. I pulled out and enter her again making her catch her breath.
"Breathe..." I whispered. I want nothing and she also wants nothing but us becoming one. She put her arms around me neck and pulled me.
"I want you Colin... Take me..." she says. I kissed her hard, she taste sweet, and she kissed me with same passion. I start to move back and fro while removing her bra. She is very beautiful and sexy. I fondle with her breasts and pinched her nipples making her moan. I kissed her breasts, sucked them and bite them which drew more moans of her. I feel so good inside her... I put my both hand either side of her to get support, urged her to spread her legs more, which she obeyed, then increase my pace. We drew everything from each other. I keep on thrusting, each time it's harder than the previous, Rylee loudly moans each time that trigger me even more.
"C.. Ummmnnnhh... Aaahh... Colin..." she repeats my name again and again. Yes I want to hear that.
"Ooohhh... Fuck... C...Colin... Aahh.. Colin..." I love to hear her, I rubbed her clitoris while thrusting deeper and she holds my arms tight to get a hold of herself. She screams and shakes and shudder, she is close to orgasm. She tightened the grip,"Colin... aaahh.. Slow down, please slow down... " she begs... I slow down, gently thrusting, I feel her shaking, I kissed her and caress her cheeks. She with one hand clutched the bedsheet, and with other she entangled my fingers. The violent shudder of her body had me even more aroused. Again I increase my pace and she closed her eyes, to control, "Look at me in the eyes kitten." I demand in a low voice which is almost a growl. She look at me in the eyes, I grab her neck to support her.
"Coliiin... Aaah... Mmm...mmmm" she moans loudly as I thrusted and thrusted into her.
"Come for me kitten." I say kissing her.
"I...I..am coming..." as she utters, I picked up my pace and make her cum. Rylee comes violently against me and relaxed her whole as it shudders, I gently move inside of her and she moans sensually. Soon I feel myself coming, aahh fuck. I utter curse and with some more final thrust I came hard inside of her. I  collapsed above her without pulling out and she wrap her arms around me. I buried my face in her neck and lick her she sighs.
"I want you more..."
"Then take me." she says bashfully. I sigh with pleasure.
"I feel so good inside you."
"I feel so good when you are inside me." I tightened my embrace around her and so did she. I move a bit inside her making her moan.
"Colin..."
"Hmm?"
"You will never leave me right?"
"What about you?"
"Don't answer my question with another question."
"Tell me first..."
"I already told you I will never leave you Colin..."
"So do me..." I looked at her beautiful face from her neck. She looked at me with sincerity in her eyes. I straighten up and again move in and out of her. She moans and blushes at the same time. I kissed her cheeks and she smiled at me. She is so beautiful and so perfect. What in the world did I do to deserve her?
After that we made love again and again and again... I fucked her savagely to calm myself down and not for she complained. She let me have my way. In the end, I felt her fading away, I realized that it has gone beyond her emotional strength and tolerance. She had endured a lot because of me today. I lay beside her, she has passed out... um...almost had passed out after our last orgasm half and hour ago. I got worried but seems like she is sleeping like a baby holding me. I am also sleepy. I know how bad she sleeps so maybe this was needed. She is exhausted but I shouldn't forget that before meeting me she was not in a physical relationship for 5 fucking years. Will we be able to be together for rest of our life? Could I be able to give her a baby? Is it possible that I will be able to fulfill the emptiness she feels inside her? I sigh about my own thoughts, their is a long way to go but we are getting any younger, are we? I tightened my arm around her shoulders, and she comes even more closer to me. I have my free hand under my head, and sleeps take a hold of me. I saw the time it's 7:30 in the evening.