Chapter 24 (Rylee's Point of View)

WARNING ⚠ MATURE AND SENSITIVE CONTENT (If you don't like sex scenes then kindly skip the Parts.)

Colin's kiss intensified more and more, he is giving everything he has and I am savoring it. I want to touch him, so I pull off his shirt and run my hand over his abs, torso and arms. His muscles are hard and tense. I removed his pants, much to my pleasure he is just wearing his pants. My eyes twinkle at the sight. He remove my clothes, I wasn't wearing much though. A crop top and a shorts. He pushed me back in the bed so I lay down and then move away from me. I grumbled but he just had gone to lock the door, just in case you never know.
"Colin... Please... Don't make me wait anymore..." I whisper, my body is screaming for his touch, for him inside me.
Colin position himself between my legs and leans his face and kiss me. He looked into my eyes and say, "Whatever happens I will never leave you kitten. You are mine as much as I am yours." and with that he penetrates me with his full length, making me moan loudly. My goodness he is so big.
"Colin...."
He moves slowly and gently then deepened his thrusts.

"Tonight it's gonna be rough kitten..." and not for once I doubt it because his actions are already have started to speak. I want it rough tonight anyway. I need him to make me forget everything. It just me and him I want. I am a wounded dog and here this guy is giving me pleasure.
"Fuck me harder... please..." I begged him.
Colin's eyes darkened with lust and desire. His thrusts are slow, deep and precise hitting my g-spot making me scream his name.
"Colin... oh... fuck... aah.. aah..."
Oh... It feels so good. I feel like I am living again. Tears are running from my eyes, Colin kissed me and wipe the tears continue moving in and out. I sigh with pleasure, Colin's eyes show sadness seeing me in tears. I hold my hands around his neck to bring him closer. I entrapped him like he will leave.
"Please.. Colin... I beg you. Don't stop. Take everything from me... I want you... Don't leave me..."
"I am here... Don't worry... Relax and enjoy what I have to give you." he whispered.
I relaxed even though tears continued to run, I enjoyed what he has to give me. My body shakes, I am close to climax when he started to thrust harder and faster.
"Aaah... Colin... I am cumming..." I say panting...
"Me too..." Colin says, panting as well, he straightened up and hold my legs wide open to have better access and move his faster. I clutched the bed sheet and arch my back throwing my head backwards savoring the pleasure. I screams at the feeling of pain and pleasure which made Colin smile and he continued what he was doing not stopping once.
"Inside me...please..." I beg and he nods.
"Aaah... Kitten... fuck..." he is close, so as me. He groaned and pressed my thighs harder. Tomorrow it's going have bruises for sure but we are least bit worried. Colin leans and kissed me hardly and I did the same biting his lips which made him groans. I grab his hair and pull it harder until he growled. At the end we both came together. Colin groaned one last time and releases inside me.
"RYLEE...."
"COLIN...." I screamed and sighed feeling him filling me inside.
He didn't pulled out but slumped his sweaty body above me and wrapped my arms around him and wrapped my legs around his waist. We both panting and sweating trying to catch our breaths when he put his arms around me and shower tons of kisses on my neck. He buried his face in the crook of my neck where I feel his hot breath. He licks my skin sending shivers and enflames me, even if he is still inside me, then asks if I was okay pulling out himself and rolled on my side, pulling me to him in a protective embrace. I nod and smile at him.
"Thank You.." I whisper and hide my face so as to avoid eye contact.
"For what?" he asks. I didn't answer but tightened my grip on him. He pulled the sheets above us.
He is so tender, behind that stony-faced boy is the tender loving guy which only I am allowed to see. What if he leaves me after giving me so much? I am addicted to him, he is my drug, I don't ever want to leave him... Without knowing tears runs down my cheeks and realizing that Colin worriedly try to look at my face but I tightened my embrace to hide my face. It's embarrassing, why am I crying. I never cried this much, what have you done to me Colin... Why did suddenly I became this fragile? I don't like anyone to see me crying. They all will know I am weak. But I want to cry on Colin's shoulder because I know he will never question. I cried my heart out and not for ones Colin let me go. He caressed me, rubbing my back I sob hardly. I am going to be a mess tomorrow and I know I am going to hurt Colin but I also know he will understand. Will he not?
I think I should get some sleep. I am exhausted because of our antics. I calm down as Colin hums a song of his. Colin is still patting me. He is so sweet, and to him I will have to tell everything.