Over-View

Now things are going complicated with Colin. Up until now Rylee is the one having problems after problems even though she still has, but things to her end has died down a bit. Colin's sudden doubt on Rylee is out of the blue about which Rylee don't have any clue. The information about CRA group that Colin acquired and the relation that he found with the Martina has turned his trust on Rylee upside down. Deep down he feels guilty of doubting his dear kitten but then again he is confused. He is not sure about Rylee's reaction about his doubt.
Where Colin fights with his inner turmoil, here Rylee finds a new lead for Safe Planet hacking on Carter Corp. Their future seems so complicated.
On the other hand Adam feels guilty how he is kind of betraying Rylee's trust on him. Rylee is not only his friends but also his best friends girlfriend. Derrick has already started working on their plans on destroying Martina's database and servers and steal confidential data but what he doesn't know that Martina is full of intruder traps. Only who works their all the time and has Rylee's permission can get hold of the confidential datas otherwise it will warn others about intrusion.
Ryan and Rachael is very happy about that their relationship has been accepted by everyone and they were really satisfied with their first time back in California but regretfully Ryan has to came back to New York.
Caitlin feels guilty and spent her time working shamefully. She thinks she lost her only family. Rylee already told Rachael to take care of Caitlin and decided that she and Colin together will tell Matt about it. They are afraid that Matt will take it badly and breakup with Caitlin since Matt is very close to Rylee and Colin, even if he is so much in love with Caitlin.

Rylee is very close to find out the truth behind safe planet, she suspect Derrick to be a part of it but what she doesn't know is that Adam also being a part. Elyria is Matt's workmate is pretty heartbroken still, she is the one through whom Adam was able to get to the building but Elyria didn't knew his purpose, the moment she learnt she broke up with Adam and Adam on the other hand is still heartbroken. Elyria and Adam both are in love but due to Adam's treachery she left. Rylee heard about Elyria and Adam's breakup but didn't suspected anything, well not yet at least. It's Rylee Martinez. Rylee is still working on the hacking that happened in Martina but is yet to find any lead on it.
Colin, he is waiting to get Rylee's reaction when she see's the CRA file. Even though he feels guilty,he still is Ryan's loyal employee.
Colin is also thinking about his sister and parents and how he will tell Matt everything. Ryan and Rachael even though is happy but the danger lurking outside is still their. Rylee secured her family but still it's a 'you never know' types relationship.

Where this kind of problem goes on, theirs Boston and Margaret who is about to well their baby in few months. Rylee proposed that their will be a baby shower and they all agreed.

Seems like their is lot of problems but at the same time their is lot of happiness and love in the air.
How will Rylee react when she will get to know that Colin is suspecting her?
How will she react also, when she finds out about Safe Planet?
What is exactly Derrick planning?
Will Colin find out the connection between Martina and CRA group? And what is Martina's connection with CRA?
How Colin is going to convince Doris about whom he doesn't how she will react? Will Rylee accept the offer?
Will Ryan and Rachael will be happily ever after? Why is the person who was sending threat is silent? Is their anything big that they are planning? Actually who is their target?
Will Elyria and Adam get back? Will Rylee will be able to protect his close ones? Will Colin forgive Caitlin?
Their is so many questions and so less answers. Their is no answer even. Their is so many problems and the solution isn't easy to find. They are all surrounded with problems and they are all entangled with these in their own way with no one to help out. How pathetic!

The most important question that arise is, will Rylee and Colin be okay to continue their relationship? Will their relationship survive in the end they will be forever with each other?
Isn't the situation surreal and depressing? How are they going to catch up with everything, how will they manage their personal and professional life separately whereas it's their professional life that's effecting their personal relationship whether it's love relationship or friendship. Is Ryan sure that he can make Rachael happy, or he will make her sad and face the wrath of Rylee to whom her sister is as delicate and precious as diamond. Who knows what will happen, who knows what the future beholds but whatever it is they have to get through it together. Specially Colin and Rylee who's trust issues aren't to be trusted. What an irony!

The whole situation is in mess once again. What awaits them is totally capable of separating them, specially Colin's trust? Will they survive and go through this together stronger than ever, without leaving each other? Most importantly will they able to keep themselves from any kind is misunderstandings given the circumstances?

Is everything going to be alright just like they supposed to be?

Note : This part is small, I gave the all situations that has been going on. I hope you get more interested and intrigued. What do you think will happen next, I mean which misfortune will hit them first since some misfortune is actually in their way? How will they manage to go through that together? Will they be together till the end?

Comment down below, I would like to know your views on this.
If their anything you want me to change I will gladly improve it because to be honest I am not good at this and I intend to improve and learn. Hope you guys like it.

Don't forget to comment, if you like it vote and follow me for more such stories.