Chapter 15 (Matt's Point of View)

I am pissed off since yesterday. Doris has just crossed her line. It's so useless telling her something. What you tell her not to do, she does it even more. I tried to call Rylee, it's straight going to voice mail. Colin and Adam is also worried specially, Colin. I have never seen him so pissed over Doris. He definitely liked Rylee but he will never admit that. Yesterday I saw the way they were looking at each other. Rylee hugged Colin and Colin returned the hug was the big thing.
I called Caitlin and told her everything, she was very furious. I need to talk to Colin. I called Rylee numerous times but her phone is still on voicemail. So I called Max and ask him about Rylee. He said Rylee is not okay and got reactive. She is blaming herself for everything and she is acting weird. She shutting everyone out and had stopped eating. She has PTSD, but yesterday she got a strong nightmare since she didn't took her meds. It breaks my heart to know that. She has been through a lot. She was still asleep when I called Max. He said Rylee might call me but he wasn't sure. All in all she is returning to her former self which is not good.
After hanging up I called Colin, and said that I am on way. I need to know what he thinks and I know he is worried so I should reassure him.
I am hungry but I know Colin will make me something. When I arrive at his, I burst in telling that I am hungry. He laughs and tells me that he made pasta. I go to his kitchen while he sat down on the couch with his guitar.
Colin asks me that whether I got a hold of Rylee or not. I informed him that no but I called Max and he said that she not really well. She didn't slept at night and she was sleeping when I called. I told Colin not to worry since they are taking good care of Rylee and she might call after she wakes up. Colin remain pensive for a bit then, says that she will never visit his concert again. I got annoyed "Honestly I don't want to convince her anymore because I don't trust Doris anymore."
Colin is looking down then tells me that he don't understand what's wrong with Doris.
"She loves you and you don't love her back. That's the only problem."
"That doesn't mean she will harass everyone. I don't see her more than a sister." Colin says annoyed. I realized that Colin liked Rylee but he is hiding it. And Doris behaving like a bitch annoys him more.
I finished my pasta while talking about Rylee that she will be fine and that they don't have anything against Colin , but if they catch Doris insulting Rylee again, Doris is gonna pay.
"Hmm... Fair enough." Colin say looking at me, while I washed the bowl I ate in and go back to the living room.
"Don't worry Colin. Even if I am saying this to you, I myself is way too much worried. If I can I will visit her but for now I think it's better to leave her alone. She needs it. She will snap if she gets annoyed." I tried to reassure him.
"You like her, don't you?" I ask. He stares at me but didn't answered.
"If you like her, then don't her. Take your time organize youself." I say and he nods and we spent the next 2 hours talking. I left around 1:00, I had to visit Daryl.
After I leave I got a call from Colin that Rylee called him, I was so relieved hearing that. I told that means that she will call me as well and at that moment I see Rylee is calling me. I told Colin that she calling and we hang up.
"How are you princess? I was so worried."
"I am fine Matt. I am sorry you all got worried."
"No, it's alright. It's not your fault."
"Matt, I am sorry that you guys are fighting with Doris because of me. I didn't mean to come between you guys. I am so sorry."
"Hey, hey princess, listen to me. It wasn't your fault. She behave like a bitch that's why we all defended you. Just because we are friends that doesn't mean she can do anything. If in her place you were their I would have done the same and since I know you are not one of those she said then why shouldn't I or Adam or Colin defend you. So relax."
"Thanks Matt. But nothing like this would have happened if I hadn't gone their."
"You can go anywhere you want. Doris doesn't own the place. She is not the leader of the band. Colin invited you but I can say one thing, Colin is little bit disappointed in you."
"I know Matt. I called him, he sounded dissapointed but didn't show but it was in his voice. I am a disappointment to everyone Matt."
"Princess, never say that again. Anyway, everything will be alright. Colin and Doris will get over it."
"I very much hope so Matt..."
"Take care Princess... I am going to meet D. He needs to talk to me. I will call you later and see you tomorrow sweetpie. Love you."
"See you Matt.. Love you too."
And we hung up.

After meeting Daryl and Harley, I fill them with what's going on with Rylee. They are worried and furious. Harley told she will call Rylee. I hope everything will be alright.

When I reach office the next day, I straight go to Developers floor, first I peek my head on Colin's but he was not their. So I go to Rylee's office, it's half open, I saw Colin and Rylee is concentrated in something, both of their noses are screwed on some files and computer. So I go inside and they look up at me.
"Hey Princess! Hey Buddy!" Colin nods and I hug Rylee. Rylee looks so exhausted. I know what caused it. Oh God. She is not even smiling like before.
"Hey Matty."
"How are you Princess?"
"Fine." she says with a fake smile.
"Well, that's not the impression you are giving me right now Princess!" I say frowning a little.
"No Matt, it's just I couldn't sleep and I... I was busy that's all." she says. I know in front of Colin she is avoiding the topic. I just nod. Colin didn't utter a word. He is scrutinizing Rylee trying to figure out what exactly is going on and what she is hiding. He know Rylee is upset because of the other night but he is surely missing something.
"Okay, I have to return to my post otherwise Gabriel will have my back. You two are also preoccupied with something I see." I say. Rylee nods and tell me see you and so does Colin. Colin seems to like avoiding Rylee. He is sure closed off, I know him way too much that a look at him is enough. This doesn't really bode well.

I returned to my desk and started my day. I will have to do something for them, but what exactly. They suffers way too much no? I sighed and returned to my work after teasing my workmate Elyria.

Let's see what future beholds.