Chapter 11 (Rylee's Point of View)

I woke up, it's 7:15 A.M. in the morning as the stupid alarm is ringing mercilessly. Oh God it's irritating.
Today is Monday and I have to go to Carter Corp. I stretched like a cat and go the bathroom to get freshed and changed into my gym outfit. I have a gym in my house, I work out their everyday apart from Sundays. You should give your body rest at least one day. I swim sometimes, it's a great exercise and I love to keep myself fit and fine. Others are already their doing their own workouts, I wished them good morning and they did the same, I put my earphones on, blasting music in it and started my workout. I did some stretching and cardio, I took care of my arms and chest today.
Around 8:30 A.M., I finished my workout, grab my protein shake from the kitchen which Lucy prepared, my cook and go to my room, others did the same. I took a shower and change into something that can match Carter Corp's dress code. I texted Matt that I will be at Carter Corp today. I wore a black jeans, an white full
T-shirt which I tucked in and put a navy blue blazer over it. I choose black heeled hunter style shoe . I puffed my hair in the front and braid the length, some long locks is caressing my side face, I didn't clipped them, I put a little liner and mascara, a little blush and highlighter and a peach nude lipstick and lastly the makeup fixer. I took some documents I need to show to Ryan and my laptop, grab my phone and car keys and shove it in my pockets. I put my purse, power bank and some medicines that I always keep with me and shove it in the laptop bag. I also put my ID card which I use in Russia. I didn't got the one for New York. Maybe Ryan will give me today. I take one last look in the big mirror in my dressing room, grab my bag and go downstairs where others are waiting for me, we had our breakfast, talk about work and I left with Boston and Margaret around 9:10 A.M. as Mia and Max needs rest. They seems very tired and that's because of me, though they try not to show it but I know them. I seriously feel bad them, do they really have a free life?

It's 9:50 A.M , when I reached the office, it took 45 mins. I take a look at the building, it's magnificent. Boston and Margaret will wait outside, I waved at them and enter the Carter Corp lobby.
As I enter, Lisa, Matt and.... Colin is talking. What is he doing here? Matt saw me and came to me. Lisa seems happy and Colin is looking at me up and down. Matt hugged me, Colin nods at me and Lisa smiled at me and said "Hi" and told me that I am looking good. I smiled and return the compliment. I am stunned to see Colin here because I didn't know that he works at Carter Corp. Just my luck! I am suddenly very hot all over again because he is staring at me with such intensity in his eyes, I look away, feeling myself blushing.
Lisa asked me what am I doing here, will I work here. I answered her that it's something like that. I told Lisa that I have an appointment with Mr. Carter. She immediately nods and called someone and told me that he is waiting for me in his office in the top floor. I smiled and thanked her and hug Matt again and nod at Colin, then make my way towards the elevator. Colin and Matt follow me, they also have to reach to their own respective offices.
We entered the elevator and I couldn't help myself and questioned Colin that was burning my lips since I saw him here. "What are you doing here, Colin?" His juicy lips curled into a genuine smile. He is so beautiful. I can't get him out of my head, I try but then again he come back. After yesterday's night, the way he was looking at me, I am definitely sure Matt is right, Doris doesn't interest Colin the way I was thinking. He is not as bad as he portray, he even growled at Doris when she was behaving like a bitch with me. He answered, bringing me back to earth, "I work here in the IT Department." I am stunned. I didn't know. Is he the best developer here Ryan told me about? His smirk confirms it, as if he just read my mind. I am blushing all over again. Oh my God, I will be working alongside Colin, what can be more exciting. I will have to see him everyday without jumping on him. Hey if I jump, would he mind, since he is use to it, he shouldn't really mind, no? Matt has been listening to us, and raised an mocking eyebrow towards me and about to tease when I snapped, "Matt, if you speak a word, I will kick your ass hard." Matt and Colin burst out laughing. Colin looks so good when he smiles. Matt leaves the elevator at 42nd floor, apparently that's his floor and a woman, with brown hair and manicured nails, came in, giving Matt a flirtatious look. She is wearing a low cut blouse giving a great view of her cleavage and a pencil skirt and I instinctively look at Colin. She looked at Colin with a flirtatious smile which he ignores totally and looked at me. Why does she needs to look at Colin like that? Okay why am I jealous exactly?
She turned to me and looked at me disdainfully. Okay I already hate her. I looked at her up and down and turned to Colin and put my earphones on. He is still looking at me, as if judging my reactions. I eye Colin up and down, he is wearing a black pant, a black coat, white shirt, the two buttons from the shirt collar is open, giving a little view of his hairless chest. And their is a headphone around his neck and music is blasting on it. God! He is fucking sexy. He still staring at me and he knows that I am eyeing him up and he definitely knows the effect he has on girls. Suddenly a voice snap me out and I had to tear my eyes of Colin and had to put down my earphones . "Who are you? And why are you here?" the woman asked me disdainfully.
I frowned but replied calmly even though I am irritated, "I am here to meet Ryan Carter." She seems like irritated, "Why?" she asks rudely. "He has asked me to." I say frowning. "Why would he want to meet you?" she asks mockingly and frowning. "We have something to discuss. Do you have got problems with that?" I asked. Colin is still staring at me with a little smirk because he knows how curt I can be, awe his lips, I want to bite him. And his smirk also defines that this women is irritating and she irritates everyone and is pissing me off right now. "Don't speak to me like that, miss." she snapped. "Then don't irritate me miss." I said, Colin holding himself from bursting into laughter. She is seriously angry now, she raise her voice while I am still answering her calmly. I think she likes to windup employees, she want them to shout at her so that she can play the victim but that kind thing doesn't work with me. I don't like to fight or shout. "What? Do you know who am I?" she asked. I replied, "I am not interested and I don't need to actually." "Excuse me? Who do you think you are? Well you will be working here most probably so you will have to put up with me. You should not fly, I can bring you down right away, I can fire you if I want." she says with a vicious almost hysterical laugh. I didn't bother to answer so I looked into my phone. She is fucking angry because I ignored her but I give a damn. It's fun even though I am pissed. Colin has a serious expression plastered in his face, then he smirked at that woman. I glance up at him, he is looking at his phone to distract himself. He looks so sexy. "You think you can do whatever and say whatever you want because you are meeting Ryan Cartar?"
I laugh and said her, "Are you jealous? That it's me who is meeting him and not you?" I raise an eyebrow. "Cassidy stop it." Colin spoke up. It's nothing more than a grunt.
She is fuming and I am laughing inwardly, thanks Colin. She left the elevator and I grumbled "Bitch". Colin burst out laughing. I looked at him with a smirk and asked him who the hell was that. He calm himself down before answering me, "She is the company slut Cassidy Sparke. She is the head of HR and can fuck anyone to climb up the ladder. You are a target now kitten." Kitten? He gave me a nickname. That's cute. I like it. I laugh and answer him with a smirk that she should not mess with me. Colin nods and smile. Suddenly a thought hit me, Colin is also coming to meet Ryan? Whatever! It's not that I mind but I asked him.
"You are coming to meet Carter as well?"
"Yes, he asked for me too." Colin replied calmly. I nod.