Chapter 35 (Rylee's Point of View)

WARNING ⚠ MATURE AND SENSITIVE CONTENT (If you don't like sex scenes then kindly skip the Parts.)

The Nightmaredan's concert was a lit. After the concert, Adam and Colin was surrounded by fans, and Doris was eyed by few males. I and Matt go to the bar, leaving them alone with their fans to have a drink. It makes me little jealous that all the girls are drooling over Colin and touching him, but I think this comes free with dating a rockstar. Kind of buy one get one offer.
Few minutes later Colin and Adam came to view, they are panting and all sweaty. Watching them trying to get rid of those bitches is funny. Colin likes attention but this is the first time I see him grumbling or complaining about this whole thing. He came and sit beside me wiping his sweat and then chug my beer down. I kept stared at him with a faint smile. My heart swells that he is my boyfriend. I am so happy and lucky. One day he will be an famous and most successful rockstar and he will steal millions of heart.
He felt my gaze and looked at me. He is so beautiful, as soon as our eyes meet I felt tingling sensation spread throughout my body. I bit my lips, the only thought that is consuming my mind is kissing him all over his body and his hand roaming all over my body.
Doris came and join us after few minutes. She is sweating due to all the people who literally suffocated them after the performance.
"God, these people are crazy." she said grumbling chugging all the beer.
"Yeah, its more crowded today." Matt says. We all nod. Later we all had dinner in Half 5 and then hit the Starlight. We take possession of an entire sofa that overlook the dance floor. Daryl and Harley joined us along with Lisa. Harley and Lisa drag me with them to the dance floor.
I am a terrible dancer, but Harley leads me the way. Later Matt joined and we enjoyed.
I feel his eyes on me, undressing me to my core and I feel myself vibrating in cunningness of his indecent gaze. I look towards him, our eyes met and at that very moment he get up from the couch and came towards me in a feline manner. He came and turn me around and hug me from behind. He moves in the rhythm of the music leading me, I can feel him taking deep breaths. I feel is lower abdomen behind me and I also can feel the bulge has form inside his pant. Imagining his hard shaft, makes me so fucking horney and I feel my temperature raising up to my checks. I sigh, and turn towards him. In between the disco lights, I can't really make out his expression but I can see that his eyes have darkened with desires. He bits his lips and crash them in my lips. A sigh of pleasure escapes my lips, my heart is pounding in my chest. The world around us don't exist anymore for us as we loose our selves into each others lips. I feel myself getting wet and a moan escapes me. No one notices it in the dance floor due to the music blasting their but it certainly don't escapes Colin's piercing attention towards me. He seductively smiled and I bit his lips. I look down to see the bulge when he whispered indecently in my ears, "You See kitten what you do to me?" he tightened his grip in my waist.

I look around and see, Matt, Daryl who has joined later sometime, Harley, Lisa is dancing. Adam is sitting with two girls at each side drinking and the girl licking his throat and Doris is talking with some guy in the bar counter. We can easily get out silently and go home. I can't take it anymore, I want him. But definitely we are not going to do it here.
I turn to Colin, the music has slowed down and bit my lips. He understanding my reaction and probably caught what I must be thinking, smirked.
"Can we get out of here?" I asked.
"Yeah let's go, I can't hold it anymore."
I nod and we both wave at everyone and leave. As soon as we go to my car and I gave the keys to Colin. He after starting the engine he jumped for my lips. Our moans fills the car's silent environment. I stopped the ignition and grabbed him by the collar and kiss him hard. He moans and I slide my fingertips down from his neck to his bulge. I sighed, "Kitten, you are playing an dangerous game." he said with a batted breathe.
"I love playing dangerously." I smirked. He looks at me with desire and lust in his eyes.
"Start the engine Colin." I demand. He did as I said, not once looking away.
"Let's go home." I hoarsely said biting his neck.
"Kitten." he moaned.
"Come on babe, I can't hold back, I want you." I said calmly kissing his neck.
"If you keep this up, I will have to take you here or we will crash." he said heavily breathing.
"I will kill you if you crash before you die because of the crash." I say still nibbling his neck. He burst out laughing.
"You are incorrigible."
"That's pot calling the kettle black."
"Oh..! But it's you who is doing indecent things while I am driving. And your car isn't that big too so I can't even take you here."
"Next time I will make sure to buy an entire bus." I say hoarsely. Colin burst out laughing shaking his head. I straightened up watching him but I didn't remove my hand from his hardened cock.
"So you have some wild fantasies."
"Me?" I asked.
"Yeah, like having sex in the car." he says smirking still focusing on the road.
"Oh that's just with you." I say sitting back.
"Oh. So I have powers of invoking wild fantasies in you Miss Martinez? Am that special." he looked at me while saying as he stops on the signal.
I gave him an smirk then tenderly smiled at him which he gave me back and caress my cheeks. He start the car and drives away to his.