Chapter 14 (Colin's Point of View)

Yesterday was exhausting. Rylee left crying. I couldn't stand that, it was so painful to see her. I saw so much pain in her eyes, heard so much pain in her voice. I'm sure it's not only because Doris insulted her it's something from her past eating her away. Doris touched a sore point. Doris always tends to cross her line totally, I am not gonna forgive her. I am not that close to Rylee like Matt and Dary, even if I still need some time to trust her totally but it has nothing to do with it. I mean I don't trust anyone easily and she too but she is good, I like her and she doesn't deserve to be insulted like that. Doris doesn't even deserve to stand in front of her, she is a junkie even if I know that life hasn't been easy for her but that doesn't excuse her shitty behavior. One day I will make Rylee mine, I will make love to her someday and Doris has to accept that.

I didn't texted or called Rylee but since I was worried I asked Matt about her. He told me her phone is getting straight to voicemail. I am annoyed with Rylee too, she left even if she felt sad, I requested her so much like I had never before but she left. I think I will have to avoid her asking to come to my concerts anymore because I know she won't come again. First because of Doris and second because she left. I should really avoid her because she is always in my head... It's so unsettling.

My phone rings a bit later, it's Matt. What does he want this early? I picked up the call,
"Yes buddy?"
"Good morning, where are you?" he asks.
"Morning, at home, why?" I asked confused.
"OK, I am coming over." he said and hung up immediately before I could say anything. What is he up-to? Matt is always upto something weird. Typical Matt.

I made some pasta in breakfast and since Matt is coming, he will definitely eat here. I ate my share and kept the rest for Matt.

I am sitting with my guitar and thinking about Rylee, and how she left with tears. All this things generally doesn't bother me, then why is it happening now after Rylee came into the scene.
I didn't wanted to leave her when she hugged me. I felt so good, I don't know what is this feeling but it's felt good, it felt like I want to protect her. Her smell, invaded my nostrils and I so wanted to kiss her. My heart was racing at her touch. I feel so, so sad when she whispered apology in my ears. Why do I feel like this? I always feel and behave strange when I am thinking about her or in front of her. I definitely should avoid her for a bit. I need to organise myself, my thought and this new feeling.

After she left yesterday, I didn't spoke to Doris again, I deliberately ignored here for the rest of the evening, I was so annoyed. I asked Adam to give her the needed instructions for the concert. She tried to speak to me before we go on the stage. She insulted me, when I didn't react she started to insult Rylee again, I quote, "What is wrong with you? You will stop talking to me because of some bitchy groupie... " I stopped her immediately, I couldn't stand her insulting Rylee. "Doris, say that one more time and I will forget about our friendship. She is not someone who fucks people. She is my colleague and I invited her today and because of you she left like that. You don't even know her, you just say things based on what other people do. You don't even deserve to talk with her and you had to go and insult her." I said angry. Her expression was like 'what, you guys are colleagues'. Of course I didn't Doris that we are colleagues. Actually I didn't bothered to.
"Just a minute, guys, I just want to ask Doris a single question, what is your problem with her?" Adam asked. "You want to know, as if you don't know. She is a bitch, a slut like other groupies and you all keep on defending her. See what she has done. She is gone but we are fighting among ourselves." Doris answered frowning. I was having hard time keeping my cool, that's when Matt exploded, "Isn't you the reason? I keep on telling you she is NOT A BITCH AND NOT A SLUT. SHE IS NOT A GROUPIE. DONT YOU UNDERSTAND ARE YOU ILLITERATE? She is my friend and I know her better than you do. Stay in your limit Doris."
Doris was stunned. She didn't expect Matt will explode like that, neither did I and Adam but we understood his reaction.
"Do you even know actually who she is? She didn't came to us to talk, I approached her first then I got to know that she is Matt's friend. According to you we can't keep it in our pants right. Yes she is beautiful, and yes I would like to be friends with her but is it the case for Matt too? Don't you know that Matt has a girlfriend." Adam said annoyed. "You know what I wouldn't have called her here if I had known she would get insulted like that. I and Colin asked her to come since she remains busy all the time. I thought she could relax. But I was wrong." Matt says. "Matt calm down, text her and see that she has reached home or not." Daryl finally opened his mouth. Daryl was silent the whole time and he didn't also opened his mouth because he don't like Doris. He never liked her and he was quite apparently because he doesn't wanted to even talk to Doris. He knows Matt can handle and he will only intervene when things go out of hands. Yesterday Daryl arrived late with Harley after our performance. They got busy with some stuff. Matt fill them up with what's up before Doris came back from the backstage.
Adam turned towards Matt and say, "Yeah, check on her."