Author's Note:

Hey my lovely readers, I hope everyone is doing good. Firstly thanks for your immense support. So I am writing this to let you guys know that I have changed the schedule timing of my posting the stories. I hope you guys will still read and will be equally eager to read the upcoming chapters.
I am really sorry for this inconvenience.
I am going to unpublish "Broken promises" because I think I can do better so I will improve it. I would also like to rewrite Rockstar love but I know that some of you will not agree to me. I am going to unpublish it once I completed it totally. Then I will unpublished it and improvised it.
Now coming to the 2nd part, someone told me that they would like for me to publish the same stories in French, so I would like to ask if anyone else has this kind of requests or not. I know I asked before but I am asking again just to make sure before I start posting the French version. Comments down below.
3rd, is their anyone who wants me to write another character fan fiction, comment down below which character you want I will be more than happy to accept your request.
4th someone told me that I should write an original story, so I would like to know everyone's view and say on that.
Will wait for your valuable thoughts and replies.
Thank you once more to everyone.
Love Love 💕