Chapter 37 (Rylee's Point of View)

WARNING ⚠ MATURE AND SENSITIVE CONTENT (If you don't like sex scenes then kindly skip the Parts.

Colin lock the door with one hand and his other hand is holding me by waist close to him. He immediately kissed me hard, slide his one hand inside my sweater and grab my breasts. I caress his bare chest and move my hand down towards his waist. I play with his pant's string while he hold me tight against him. I pull away and looked into his beautiful icy pale blue eyes which has darkened with desire and took a colour of deep blue hue. I shudder at his icy glare, each time, everytime he look at me like. I can't explain the feeling, it feels so good. I feel like a complete woman who is wanted by a man. His eyes traveled down towards my body and he bit down his juicy lower lips. I leaned forward and kiss his neck to which he let out an sigh. I forced him to switch positions and slammed him against the wall. He looked at me surprised first but then left everything in my hand, letting me having my way. He knows my need, he knows the effects he has on me how he awakens the wild side in me. I caress him and kiss his lips and he eagerly returned it back while caressing my waist and my sides. I bit down his lower lips, and pulled it with my teeth until he let out an groan out of pain. I kissed him all the way down towards south. I lick his nipples, suck them and lick all the way down only stopping above his pant's elastic. I see the bulge that had formed inside his pants, ready to spring out once I let it. I look up at Colin and his eyes let me know that he wants more, with out breaking the eye contact, I kiss his bulge over his pants and he close his eyes. I pull down his pants and his cock stands proud in front of me. Fuck! He is fucking hard. I kissed the tip of his manhood and then immediately lick the same place. He shudder at my touch and let out an pleasurable sigh. I look up at him to see his expressions and I am not dissapointed. I get on my knees, grab a hold of his manhood and stroke it gently. Colin hands stroke my hair, and he let out an moan,"Kitten..." I kept on stroking him, then take him in my mouth, he let out another sigh and I feel his muscles contracts due to the pleasure. I kissed the tip and he sighed... Then with out any further delay I take it in my mouth and swirls my tongue around it. It doesn't really fit in my mouth, I almost had to choke myself to take him full. He sighed and let out an moan. After few minutes of doing it repeatedly I feel him shaking, very close to an orgasm but he didn't wanted to give in, so he pulls me up.
"I didn't know that staying away for a little bit would turn my kitten into tiger... I think I like it and I am happy to apply it in future."
"You will regret doing that." as I said that he laughed and kissed me. I pulls away a bit and undress myself slowly and I see him biting his lips hard. His eyes has darkened even more and it's ablaze watching me.
"You keep doing that and I won't be responsible for what happens next. Don't blame me if you can't walk tomorrow. Don't tell me I didn't warn you." he gave me an sinister smile.
"Evil man..."
He come close to me and grabbed my breasts then picks me up and gently lays me down in the bed. He stared at my naked body for a while, it's a habit of his. I wonder with how many woman he has done the same. Thinking about it is even making me jealous.
"What are thinking?"
"How many woman out their has got the privileged of you staring at their naked body like this?" I asked. He thinks for a moment then laughed, "Are you sulking?"
"No..." I said with a pout and tried to hide my body without much vain because he stopped me.
"Admit that you are jealous kitten." he hoarsely demanded, trapping my hand to side of my head.
"I... I am not.. What are you doing?"
"Admit you are jealous kitten..."
"Never... "
"You won't?" he almost threatened by with desire.
"No... "
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah... Who do you take me for?" what is it man up-to.
"Kitten..." he moan while spread my legs with his knees and positon himself in the entrance.
"You haven't answered my question."
"I will not until you admit that you are jealous..." he moves a bit which caress my womanhood with his manhood. He won't enter me and it's frustrating. I am dying to feel him inside.
"That's not fair. I asked you first and see yourself you are torturing me right now." I motioned downwards.
"Who is playing fair. And I will torture you even more if you don't listen to me... "
"Colin please I can't take it anymore... "
"Admit then... Admit it kitten..." he kept on whispering.
"C.. Colin... Yes.. Yes.. I am jealous.. I want you all by myself... I want you... It makes me jealous that you have stared at other woman like the same way you are staring at me... Yes I feel jealous Colin.. Please fulfill me... Please... " I kept on moaning when his assault become unbearable. He smiled satisfied and said, "I never looked at any woman like the way I look at you. I took them to hotel, barely use to remove their full clothes and fuck them until they passed out and left them their. Everynight I use to come back home, I never woke up beside them like I wake up beside you kitten..." with that he penetrates me with one swift movement leaving me to gasped for breath.
"Aahhh.. Colin..." I moan.
"Breathe... Breathe..." he starts moving passionately and sensually still holding my hands at both side of my head. Our body shake and jerk totally on rhythm. Colin keeps the same pace to extends the pleasure. Feeling him inside me, thinking him inside me, reassures me that he is with me and me only...
"Ummmnnnh... Colin..." I moan. My walls tightened around his cock, I can't take it anymore... He kissed my neck, sucking and biting it lightly leaving marks. I match his movements to which I feels him letting out an satisfied sigh. He movements are precise, he move in and out slowly, but he goes deep and ignites something deep inside me everytime. I feel him shaking this time after letting out a groan, he straightened up, still holding my hands, he watches me, staring right into my eyes making me blush. He smiled and looked at my breast then back at my lips and eyes. He leaned and kissed me again, then increase his pace a bit...
"Ahhhh... Colin... I am close... "
"Hold back... "
"... I... Ohh.. Colin... " I moan, beg him to let me have it but he demands that I hold back which is becoming really hard with his every deep and hard thrust. After few minutes I see him biting his lips, I feel him shake groaning and I see a deep frown of pleasure, he is close.
"Ahh.. Release yourself kitten... "
As soon as he utters those words and violent wave of pleasure takes a hold of me, I shudder violently and my mind goes blank. I have hold back long... I feel one of Colin's hand hold me tight, he realized that its a violent orgasm, I hold my hand over my mouth to stop myself from screaming, and hold Colin's one arm. He kept on moving and I close my eyes, and let on an sigh after releasing all the tension out of my body. I feel him releasing inside me, and collapsed over me with a groan. He both are out of breathe and pant. I caress Colin's back tenderly, and he sighs with pleasure. He holds me tightly, as I will leave him. He holds me like a baby hold his mother, I felt it odd.
"Are you okay Colin?"
"Hmm. Why do you ask?"
"Um... Just like that.. No reason." I say and he straightened up to stare at my face. He kissed me hard taking my breathe away then pulls out, then tells me something I never thought he would.
"I think we should... We should... Break up." as soon as he says that, my whole world came crashing...
"Why?" I whispered as I tightened my grip around him.
"I am out of your league. Rylee you... You..." I know what he is about to say and I silence him with a kiss. He stares at me surprised.
"Rylee?"
"Shut up Colin. I thought you know me better than that."
"I know you don't care but... "
"My parents doesn't either. And my sister had a talk with you, you haven't told me about."
"She told me not to. So no I am not telling you anything."
"Fair enough but stop belittling yourself. It's annoying. My parents, my sister, and I don't care what you do, whether you are rich or not. That doesn't just matter. You are not a bad guy, you are not a criminal."
"I know that."
"Colin... Please don't leave me... " as I say that a tear escapes my eyes but I continued, "but I don't want you to stay with me out of pity. I want you to feel obliged though."
"Kitten... I don't want to leave you. I don't pity you. And I don't feel any obligations. Why do you say that?"
"Have you seen me Colin... What am I? I am wreck. I am... Damn... It's hard to speak even." I say and tried to escape Colin's embrace but his body wait and him don't let me.
"Don't even try." he said.
"I think you are right about breaking up. I will end up hurting you and what's
more..--mmmmnnnn... "
He didn't let me complete and his lips crash down on me. His kiss is so intense that I hold onto him like I will fall... He kisses me and caresses me and his hand roaming all over my body, increase it's temperature.
"No one is leaving anyone..." he said and without anymore words he kiss me again and he entered me making me moan.
After that we didn't said anymore words and our moan and the sound of our love making fills the silent room.
He made me come I don't know how many time and he also came. I feel good and I my whole body covered with goosebumps. We don't cared about the world, it was just me and him, letting our sorrows, tension, insecurities in to our passion for each other.