Chapter 17 (Episode 5 part 1)

So in memory of Monty Oum (animator from Rooster Teeth) who died today (1st of February 2015) I'm going to dedicate the rest of this story to him. He created worlds so beautiful that they inspired me to look at the world in the same way he did... with wonder, and he will be missed. So this is for you Monty!
____________________________

After cuddling with Derek all night and being late for my first class this morning i finally sat in my most hated class... chemistry. I sat next to Danny seeing as Scott and Stiles usually sit next to each other but today Stiles sat by himself, which made me curious.

Mr. Harris - the devil himself- walked up the aisle between the lab tables and began talking to the whole class "Just a friendly reminder - Parent/teacher conferences are tonight. Students below a "C" average are required to attend" Danny and I sighed with relieve because we didnt have to go, how I was managing to get A's and B's was anyones guess seeing as I was hardly at school in the first place. "I won't name you, because the shame and self - disgust should be more than enough punishment. Has anyone seen Scott McCall?" He looked at Stiles who was about to open his mouth when Jackson made an entrance on his shaking jean clad legs. Harris instantly put on his pity face and walked up to Jackson who took his normal spot "Hey, Jackson. If you need to leave early for any reason, you let me know." Harris then continued on with his rant after getting a slight nod from Jackson.

Harris back to the front of the class room "Everyone, start reading Chapter Nine. Mr. Stilinski. Try putting the highlighter down between paragraphs. It's chemistry, not a coloring book." I watched in my periferal vision as Stiles spat his highlighter cap up into the air, it his the low hanging light above his station, only to catch it in his hand. it was pretty awesome for a human to do, I never expected him to be able to do something like that.

I quietly talked to Danny about an upcoming test that we would be having in history when Stiles' chair squeaked as he leaned forward to talk to us "Hey, Danny. Can I ask you a question?" I grinned knowing Danny's answer.

Danny sighed and looked at me with a playful glare "No."

Leaned farther forward with a shrug "Well, I'm going to anyway. Um, did Lydia show up in your homeroom today?" Danny and I shared a look both of us knowing about the crush Stiles had on Lydia.

"No." Danny answered pointing to the textbook page that lay open between the two of us, his gesture meant we had to copy the passage down.

"Can I ask you another question?"

"Answer's still no." Danny elbowed me in the side to make me stop shaking with laughter when Stiles spoke.

"Does anyone know what happened to her and Jackson last night?" Stiles asked intrigued

"He wouldn't - tell me." Danny stuttered claerly not happy that his best friend wouldnt tell him what was wrong, i grabbed his hand lightly and gave it a reasuring sqeeze.

"But he's your best friend" Stiles mumbled only to have Danny shrug "One more question."

Danny began to get frustrated "What?"

"Do you find me attractive?" Stiles had leaned so far forward that he fell out of his lab chair with a crash, it only made me laugh louder then I was supposed to, which made everyone in the class stare at Stiles and I with weirded out eyes.

*After School*

I put my things in my locker and laughed quietly when two muscular arms wrapped themselves around my waist.

"Guess who" a sexy voice whispered into my ear, knowing exactly who it was I decided to play his little game and pretend to guess.

"Hans Solo?" I grinned when his hands graipped my waist and squeezed lightly.

"Nope" he began to nibble my earlobe which made it hard to concentrate.

"Jon Snow?" I smirked when his lips made their way down to my neck, leaving trails of kisses that lead to my shoulder.

"Not even close" he said smirking against my now sensitive skin.

"Derek Hale?" I grinned when he turned me around and showed me his face.

"You got it right" he wrapped his arms around my waist again and buried his face into my neck.

"Ha ha now what's my prize?" I asked tilting my head to the side, staring at Derek's lips then into his eyes.

"What do you want?" he asked with a wicked smile, knowing full well what i wanted i wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his head down to mine so our lips could met. Kissing Derek was like eating Ben and Jerry's Brownie ice cream, i lips moved in sync when he deepened the kiss, clearly not caring if we were being watched his ran his tounge along my bottom lip and asked for entrance, i opened my mouth slowly and moaned really quietly as his tounge began to dance with mine as we faught for dominance, of cause he won.

Pulling away I noticed two things, 1. Derek's lips were cherry red and 2. my heart and his were beating rapidly and at the same time.