Chapter 11 ( Episode 3 Part 3)

As soon as 5 o'clock rolled by I said goodbye to Stiles who left so he could spent some time with his dad and I walked into the kitchen and then out the back door so he wouldn't see me sneaking out of the house and into the woods.

Running for 5 minutes I jumped up the stairs of Derek's house and swung the front door open, not bothering to knock, running up the main stairs I walked down the hallway to the third door and leaned on the chared frame watching Derek pull a shirt on.

"You know watching me get dressed it kind of perverted" he said with a smirk he turned and sat on his bed so he could pull on his shoes.

"I just stopped by to check out your hair" I said smirking before making my way towards Derek I stopped infront of him and ran my fingers through his jet black hair, his arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer to his body.

"You come to me so willingly you know that right?" he slowly and carfully pulled me onto the bed with him and flipped us over so he was on top of me.

Grinning up at him I wrapped my arms around his neck "You seem content with this position" I said cheekily making his smile grow, leaning up I pressed my lips to his and smiled when his arms tightened around me.

"Hang on" he mumbled against my lips as a car pulled up infront of the house which made both of us sit up and walk over to the semi smashed window the faced the front yard, I watched in amusement as the cop got out of his car hestitantly and walked around the hood of it to stand near the back passenger side door.

I supressed a laugh as he grabbed his radio with a shakey hand and pressed the talk button "It looks pretty deserted, dispatch. Did you want me to take a look inside?" he slowly took a couple of steps towards the front porch of the house and swollowed hard when the person on dispatch replied.

"Unit 16, it's county property. Order's to make sure it's vacant." another hard swollow he took another hesitant step and shook his head

"I don't -" he paused stepping back for the house as if it were going to bite him "I don't think anyone's home."

there was a craackle through the radio and the dispatcher's voice came out over the static. "For the love of God, 16, go inside and see if anyone's there."

"Copy that" he sighed and began to step towards the porch which made Derek smirk, already knew what he had planned for this poor guy. The cops dog, which was in the back seat of the cop car, barked once which caused the cop to jump and spin around and look at his companion "Don't do that" he scolded before turning back to the house with perpous. Derek then made his plan even more clear, turning slightly he made hi eyes flash blue knowing the cops dog would see it which made the dog bark even more "Okay, I'm coming." the cop said after he jumped "I'm coming." he ran to the drivers side of his car, got in and turned the car on before speeding away with his dog still barking at a smirking Derek.

I smacked Derek's shoulder lightly with a laugh and turned my attention back to the front yard when Scott  strolled into veiw, as he walked up and began talking to Derek "I know you can hear me. I need your help."

Derek and I shared a look before I shrugged and followed him down the stairs and out the front door which he closed after me so Scott couldn't look in "Okay. I know I was part of you getting arrested and that we basically announced you being here to the hunters. I also don't know what happened to your sister. But I think I did something last night. I had a dream about - someone. But someone else got hurt. And it turns out that part of the dream might have actually happened." Scott looked troubled while Derek had and emotionless expression on his handsome face, Leaning against the pole which was right next to the porch stairs I watched them with interest.