Chapter 31 (Episode 8 Part 3)

My door opened and a puffed out Stiles stumbled into my room "Did you get it?" he asked sucking in breaths like there wasn't enough air in the world.

"Yeah I got it" I mumbled back smirking at him as mum came through the door holding chains we were going to use to lock Scott up with.

"Your brothers going to turn tonight, we're going to keep an eye on him but just encase keep your phone on" she said placing the heavy chains into the duffle bag that sat on my bed.

"Okay" I said kissing her cheek I grabbed the bowl that I had procured and shoved it into the bag as well "I'll be back by morning" hopefully I thought before leading Stiles out of my room and down the stairs.

"You haven't told her about Scott going off of the deep end have you?" Stiles asked as we walked to his Jeep and hopped into the car.

"She doesn't need to know about our teeny bopper drama, she has enough to worry about" Stiles put the Jeep into drive and floored it all the way to Scott's house.

"So your brothers turning tonight?" Stiles asked with slight interest, I knew he just wanted a distraction from the whole Scott making out with Lydia in Coaches office situation.

"Yeah" I mumbled clenching my hands into fists and unclenching them, letting the blood flow back into them with a tingle.

"How old were you when you turned?" he asked turning the wheel of his car we pulled into Scott's drive way.

"Six but that's only because I was under stress from some hunters" i mumbled grabbing the duffle bag Stiles and I made our way up the steps of Scott's house and Stiles opened the front door with a key that he had produced from his pocket.

"Scott?" Melissa asked coming to the door only to stop dead in her tracks when she saw Stiles and me standing there "Stiles" she then looked at me and pulled me into a hug "Frey"

"Hey Melissa" I smiled as we both turned to Stiles.

"Key" she said pointing to the shiny object that Stiles had clutched in his hand.

"Yeah, I had one made" he said with a shrug and a slight smile.

"Why does that not surprise me" she shook her head "it scares me but doesn't surprise me" I dropped the duffle bag on the floor and winced when the chains inside rattled "what is that?" Mel asked staring at the bag with curious eyes.

"School project" Stiles said grabbing me and the bag he began to trudge upstairs.

"Bye" I said with a smile and a wave as Melissa started mumbling to herself about how she missed Scott talking to her about things.

"Scott" Stiles called into the darkness that was Scott's room.

*Later*

Stiles had handcuffed Scott to the radiator and began to pull chains from the bag as I grabbed the Scott dog bowl that I had brought.

"Want some water" I asked in a voice that was only used by old ladies who talked to their dogs like they were children.

"Get fucked" Scott sneered pulling on the handcuffs that was holding him hostage.

"No why would I do that when this is much more fun" I said with a smile, I reached forward to muss his hair but stopped when my skin began to prickle once it had touched the moonlight that was streaming through the window.

"Someone seems to be having a hard time controlling it, and that someone isn't me" Scott said as I pulled me hand back to me chest and rubbed it.

"Get fucked" I mumbled repeating what he said.

"Now why would I do that" he mumbled with a smirk, I really had to get out of this house and into the basement of my own before the moon hits its apex otherwise I'll turn fully and I haven't done that in a while.