Chapter 2 (Episode 1 part 2)

Frey is envisioned to be Kenzi from Lost Girl... I like her dress sence so Frey will be wearing a lot of Kenzi style clothes :)... picture of Kenzi should be to the right ---->>>>

___________________________________

I woke at 7:45 the next morning and groaned, my side still hurt and was most probably bleeding again. Stumbling out of bed and made my way down stairs to the kitchen, my parents and Mia was sitting at the dinner table eating breakfast while Finn was messing around near the fridge.

"Is there coffee?" i asked making my way over to dad who held up the coffee pot "Thank god" i muttered grabbing an empty cup I snatched the coffee pot out of his hand and sighed as the liquid gold was poured into my large cup.

"What time did you get home lastnight?" mum asked me as I sat down at the table next to Mia.

"Not sure maybe 1 or 2 this morning" I mumbled into my cup, Dad took a deep breath and shook his head, he knew, he could smell the blood seeping from the bandages that I had wrapped around my abdonmen.

"Let's talk in the sitting room" dad said standing up and making his way out of the kitchen not even looking back to see if i was moving out of my seat. I slowly got up and winced, I grabbed my cup and slowly made my way into the sitting room.

"What happened?" He asked not even waiting for me to sit down on the sofa like my legs begged me to do.

"Noth-"

"I swear if you say "nothing happened dad, honest" I'll take away your DVR and you won't be able to watch Game Of Thrones... you know I'll do it" he looked at me sternly then with concern when I lifted my shirt just enough for him to see the bottom of the bandages.

"I tried to stop an Alpha from attacking a human boy and was attacked instead" I murmured watching as my dad carefully prodded the still slightly open wound.

"You can't go to school like that Frey and you know it" dad shook his head and stood up to his full height.

"I'm going dad, it's the first day and I want to see if the 'Justin Bieber' look alike that I saved last night is still alive" I pulled the hem of my shirt down "he'll probably be a werewolf like us" I hated turned werewolves the ones I've met have been such drama queens that they make Regina George look like a humble teenager, hopefully this kid will be different but I wasn't going to get my hopes up.

Dad sighed and kissed my forehead "at least let me stitch it up for you that way it will heal faster" he walked towards my mums sowing kit and grabbed out a needle "don't let your mother know this happened, you know how she worries about these things" there was no doubt in my mind that mum already knew she would've already smelt the blood and heard me and dad talk heightened senses and what not.

My side was stitched and I was ready for school within 10 minutes, I grabbed my keys to the Mustang and my Game Of Thrones Dire-wolf messenger bag and made my way out the door, I honestly didn't know what seven hells I would step into when I got to school.

I opened my Mustangs door and carefully got out as a guy pulled into the park next to me in a sliver Porsche.

"Dude - watch the paint job" he growled at some kid on a push bike, it took me all but a second to realise that the bike kid was the one I'd saved.

"Yo, Jackson, lets go bro" some random but very cute caramel skinned guy called to the Porsche douche, with one last glare directed at 'Justin Bieber' he made his way over to his friend.

I made my way around douches car and stopped in front of a one of the schools buildings, I did my best not to look lost but gosh darn it I was.

"Need some help?" 'Justin Bieber' look alike asked he held out his hand "Scott McCall nice to meet you" I gripped his hand and mumbled my name back, "welcome to Beacon Hills high" he smiled sweetly at me and featured me to follow him "I'll take you to your locker, if you'd like"