Chapter 26

"Come one Drew just drink the bloody coffee" I quietly yelled at the red headed she-wolf who was still drunk and who was refusing to stop running around the kitchen.

"I don't wanna" she yelled swatting my away my hand that was holding the cup of coffee.

"You have to" I said putting down the mug I then glanced nervously at the kitchen door and sighed, she'd done it now, my parents were awake and making their way down the stairs probably to come yell at us for being so loud.

The door swung open and the angered faces of my parents appeared both of them in their pjs with bad bed head and they both had their arms acrossed. "what is going on here" mum asked before seeing Drew stumble to the kitchen table, she tried to climb on top of the table like she'd done many time before.

"Uh oh" dad said with a smirk he then walked over to the wobbly Drew and pulled her off of the table gently.

"Erick" Drew slurred "where do you keep your" she hiccuped "liquor" dad sat her down on one of the dining chairs and shook his head.

"Now why would I tell you that" dad said quietly handing her the cup I was still holding and held it so she could take a drink, which she did without hestitation.

"I think it's time for you to go to bed Drew" mum mumured as my phone rang making everyone look at me with questioning eyes.

Grabbing it I rolled my eyes when I saw who was calling me "Yeah Stiles what is it?" I asked turning my back to my parents who had raised their eyebrows

"Frey, its Scott, I need you to come to the school" he whispered into the resever of the phone.

"Why? whats happening, why are you whispering?" I asked quickly motioning to my parents to take Drew upstairs to her room.

"The Alpha its here" he whispered "it's in the school with us. Derek -" Scott's sentence was interupted by a loud bang followed by the screeching of metal.

"What happened to Derek?" I asked heading out the kitchen door I grabbed my keys and ran to my car, not bothering to say anything to my parents.

"The Alpha happened" Stiles said learly taking the phone off of Scott "we need you" he mumbled as another screech came through the resever.

"I'm on my way" I said before hanging up, my worry level was at an all time high and I couldn't sit back and let this Alpha hurt anymore people.