Chapter 5 (Episode 2)

I stood in the boys locker room with Stiles and Scott as they got ready for Lacrosse, Couch knew I was in here cause every time he walked past us he'd look at me and sigh, he knew I wasn't going to do anything and the only good looking guy in here is Danny and he's gay.

"Did you apologize to Allison?" Stiles asked Scott who was leaning against his clothes cubby, I on the other hand wasn't really paying attention to Scott I was to busy silently laughing at Danny who was on the other side of the room pulling funny faces at me and striking weird poses.

"Yeah" Scott answered sounding panicky which made me wave at Danny and look over at Scott in worry.

"Is she giving you a second chance or -" I said putting on my best 'I'm Worried About You Face'

"Yeah"

"Yeah! All right. So everything's good." Stiles smiled as he walked away

"No." Scott murmured before Stiles could get out of hearing range

"No?" Stiles asked him turning back so he could face us, I cocked my head to the side.

"What do you mean 'No' Scotty?" I asked him placing a hand on his shoulder.

Scott looked me in the eyes and griminced "Remember - The hunters?" I nodded and shuddered, I always hated hunters some of them were okay cause they didn't kill without proof that a Werewolf had killed first, but there were quite a few that killed Were's for the fun of it. "Her dad is one of 'em" Scott mumbled making me gasp.

"Her dad?" I asked trying and failing to wrap my head around the idea that Allison's dad Chris - who had been quite nice to me - was the one type of person that could kill me without a second thought.

"Shot me -" Scott said in a daze.

"Allison's father?" Stiles asked leaning next to Scott on his locker.

"With a crossbow." Scott finished what he was saying, his voice raising serveral outaves.

"Allison's father -" Stiles repeated as if he couldn't quite figure out what Scott was saying.

"Yes! Her father!" I yelled st Stiles my frustration at my own stupidity making me snap at the poor human, the other boys in the locker room turned and stare at me with questioning eyes

"Oh, my God" Scott said in a panicky voice which had gone up a few more outaves he began to slide down the locker but Stiles stopped him and pulled him up.

"No, Scott. Snap back. You okay? Hey, all right? He didn't recognize you, right?" Stiles asked pulling out Scott's Lacrosse pads and helmet.

"No. N - no. I don't think so." Scott mumbled looking at me.

"He didn't seem to recignise me when I went to Allison's to pick her up to go shopping yesterday" I said rubbing the bridge of my nose I had literally had a convocation with Allison's dad about his computer system because it kept malfuctioning on him.

Stiles nodded "Does she know about him?" he looked at the both of us.

"Oh, yeah. I don't know. What if she does? This is gonna kill me, man." Scott turned his back to us and pressed his face against the cool metal.

"Okay, just focus on lacrosse. Okay, here, Scott. Take this. Take this, and focus on lacrosse for now, okay? That's all you gotta do, yeah?" Stiles thrust Scott's Lacrosse pads at him and slapped him on the back.

"Lacrosse" Scott said trying to pull himself together.

"Here we go!" Stiles said making his way out of the locker room wiht me in toe.