Chapter 37 (Episode 11 Part 2)

"Come on, Derek" Kate muttered causing me to wake from my slumber, she sat crosslegged on a folding chair as she went through Derek's wallet "He killed your sister. Now - either you're not telling me because, well, you want to kill him yourself, or for some reason - You're protecting him" she pulled out his drivers licence and held it up so she could see his expressions, "Look at that sour face" she said showing me the picture with a laugh "I bet you always used to get people coming up to you saying, 'Smile, Derek.' 'Why don't you smile more?'" she she slapped his left cheek lightly and smiled sweetly at me "Don't you just wanna - kick those people in the face?" she then turned from us and walked back over to the table to put his ID back in the discarded wallet.

"I can think of one" Derek muttered glaring at her with hateful eyes.

Kate chuckled clearly unfazed by his threat "Promise? 'cause if I thought you'd be that much fun - I'd let you go" she started going through his pockets and sighed when she grabbed my jacket, a buzz from my phone filled the air and she peeked at the screen "who's calling you little piglet?" she glanced over her shoulder with a wink causing me to shudder involuntarily, she waited for it to go to voicemail before putting it on speaker "Frey? Where are you? We went to Derek's and that was bullet holes everywhere. We need to talk about the full moon, call me as soon as you can" my dad voice rang out through the silence and Kate looked at me with curious eyes "So your parents know about Derek, How?" she stepped closer to me and ignored the growl that erupted from Derek's chest.

"We survived a werewolf attack 5 years ago" I said lying through my teeth "we found some hunters and they told us everything, after we persuaded them that is" I coughed up my lung and spat out some blood that had come from the inside of my mouth.

"Oh I like you, you have fire and spunk" she winked and put my phone back where she had gotten it from. "All right, let's see. Nothing, nothing, nothing. God, I hate this detective crap" 

"Are you gonna torture me - Or are you just gonna talk me to death, huh?" Derek asked watching kate as she moved through out the damp room.

"Oh, sweetie, I don't - I don't wanna torture you. I just - wanna catch up. Remember all the fun we had together?"

"Like the time you burned my family alive?" Derek asked with a growl.

"No, I was thinking more about the - hot, crazy sex we had" she walked forward and grabbed his hips "But the fire thing. Yeah, that was fun too" she chuckled as Derek leaned forward and growled in her face "I love how much you hate me, Remember how this felt?" she leaned down and lived from his belly button to his pecks causing him to growl louder and snap his fang infant of her face when she stood to her full hight "Sweetheart, I really don't want to torture you" she said looking behind her as the door opened and a blading man stepped into the room holding a baseball bat "But he does" she muttered leaving us with the man who smiled at us with an evil glint in his eyes.

*Frey's House: Rika's POV:*

The doorbell rang and I got up from my sowing machine and went to answer the door, Mia was clinging to my leg like she did to Frey when she was here. I pulled open the solid oak door and was met by Chris Argent.

"Rika Parker?" Argent asked with questioning eyes, he scanned me and then noticed Mia who was hiding behind my leg "You must be Mia" he smiled sweetly at us both and composed himself "Allison told me that Frey hasn't been to school for a while and my sister Kate has gone missing" he mumbled "look I'm not here to start trouble I'm just here to help" he glanced at Mia who was now watching him with narrowed eyes "can I come in?"

"Mia go into your sister's room with Finn and do not come out no matter what happens, do you understand?" I looked down at her with pleading eyes and she nodded and ran to the stairs, we heard a door slam and I nodded for Chris to enter "how do you know about us?" I asked not beating around the bush, I knew he knew so i wasn't going to play dumb.

"I met your daughter many years ago when she was just a young wolf" he smiled and looked around the living room, he stepped up to the fire place and looked at the pictures of my family that were scattered there, most of them were of all of us but some were when Frey was 8 years old "she was fierce even then"

"She gets that way" I said gesturing for him to sit down on the sofa "do you know where she is?" I asked, my worry for my eldest was growling by the minute and I knew how horrible Kate could be.

"No but I do have people out looking for her and Kate" he cleared his throat "I don't think Kate recognised her so if Frey can act as well as she did when we first met she should be fine" he smiled and patted my hand in a soothing way "I know you, your husband and children haven't hurt anyone, so you safe but if Frey has been taken by Kate with Derek" he shook his head "I'm quite sure she can beat my sister in a fight, if it comes to that" he stood and made his way out the door "we're both just trying to look after our families" he then walked out the door and closed it behind him, i stood there for god knows how long just staring into space as tears slipped down my cheeks. My daughter, my baby, the one that was strong enough to take down our old Alpha so our family could escape was taken by a psychopath, she may not even see her next sibling be born.