Chapter 3 (Episode 1 part 3)

Another update... What is this?!?

Nah just kidding love you guys so with out farther ado.... :)

___________________________________

I'd been sitting on Stiles' bed for the past four hours reading over useless theories and folk tales about Werewolves and so far every thing I've skimmed over depicted Werewolves as evil, bloodthristy creatures that had no control over themselves when they turned on the full moon, which was completely wrong because I controlled my transformation quite well.

I looked up at Stiles and supressed the erge to sigh, his gaze was trained on his laptop screen which illuminated the room more then his light did.

"Stiles you know most of this is bull crap right?" I whispered to him so I didn't wake his dad who was quietly snoring two doors down from Stiles' bedroom "this" I said holding up a musty old book he'd gotten from the Beacon Hills Community Library "says that if you say a werewolves Christian name it will cure it's lycanthropy and don't get me started on this" I picked up a price of paper Stiles' had printed out ten minutes after I had arrived at his house "it says if you say a werewolves true name you can control it for the rest of it's natural life, I mean come on it's not like it's a terrier or something" I glanced at the laptop screen and scrunched my nose up "and right now your reading an Eric and Alcide Fan fiction"

"Ew" Stiles muttered before quickly closing down the page he had opened "there has to be some truth to these stories I mean all legends have to come from somewhere right?" he glanced at me before turning back to what he was doing.

"Did you just seriously quote a Disney movie to me?" I asked in horror usually I was doing that to people now Stiles was doing it to me I realise why I didn't have many friends growing up... it was weird.

"Yes, yes I did" he looked at me and smirked clearly satisfied with himself.

*6:30 pm*

Someone knocked on the bedroom door making Stiles fall out of his chair and twitch as he made his way over to the door he pulled it open slightly to reveal a grinning Scott who waved at me.

"What's up" I said before closing the book I was reading or well re-reading beacuse according to Stiles skimming through the parts we find boring isn't good enough.

"Get in" Stiles said grabbing Scotts shirt and yanking him into his room "You gotta see this thing. I've been up all night reading - websites, books. All this information." Stiles twitched his way over to his computer.

"Umm excuse me "I've" I think you mean "we've" Stiles you did call me at like two this morning" I said getting up off the bed and stretching before making my way over to where they were standing.

"Right sorry" Stiles said smiling thankfully at me.

"How much Adderall have you had today?" Scott asked looking at me for confirmation on how much of the drug his friend had had.

I pintched the bridge of my nose and sighed "A lot"

"It doesn't matter. Okay, just listen." Stiles said while he wadded his way through the piles of paper he had printed out

Scott looked over at me again suprised "Oh, is this about the body? Did they find out who did it?" he said seeming reilved.

"No" Stiles said shaking his head with his back stilled turned to his friend "they're still questioning people, even Derek Hale." I froze at the name, why where they asking Derek questions?

"Oh, the guy in the woods that we saw the other day." Scott asked stepping closer to Stiles

Stiles turned around and pushed a peice of paper into Scotts hand "Yeah! Yes. But that's not it, okay?"