Chapter 12 (Episode 3 Part 4)

I had my pencil in my mouth and my left foot was bouncing to the easy beat that is King and Lionheart by Monster and Men when my bedroom door slammed open to reveal a puffed out Stiles.

"DUDE!" I shouted droppinghte pencil from my mouth i turned down my sound system and glared at Stiles who was grinning like an idiot "Who in their right mind let you in here?" I stood so quickly and almost tripped.

"Your mum did" he said twitching slightly.

"Of cause she did, why are you here?" I mutter as I straightened my back up and grabbed my pencils and sketch pad that lay abandoned on my bed.

"I'm going to Scott's and I wanted to know if you wanted to come with me?" he twicthed again only this time he twitched so hard he almost fell over his own feet.

"I was going to ask how much Adderall you've had but the amount of twitching and staring you're doing tells me its a lot" I said grabbing my leather jacket I pushed Stiles out of my room and turned off my light before closing my door.

"What I need it" he mumbled as he followed me down the stairs.

"Mum I'm going to Scott's with Stiles be back soon" I shouted through the kitchen door and ran out the front to catch up with Stiles, after climbing into his jeep we sped our way to Scott's house and pulled up out front.

"Come on" Stiles said getting out of the car he made his way over to Scott's bedrrom window and started climbing.

"Can't we just ring the door bell" I muttered as I followed him up.

"Oh come on Frey where's the adventure in that" he said enthusiastically back as he opened Scott's window and fell onto the bed right beofre I did.

The light in Scott's room suddenly turned on to reveal Scott's mum with a baseball bat and she looked like she was ready to swing it at Stiles' head, graoning she lowered the bat "Seriously. Stiles, what the hell are you doing here?" Melissa asked

Stiles twitched with both of his hands in front of him in the universal symble of 'I serender' "What am I doing? God, do either of you even play baseball?"

"What?" putting the bat back where it was she smiled at me then turned to her son who just walked into his room "Can you please tell your friends to use the front door?"

"But we lock the front door. They wouldn't be able to get in." Scott said back and waved at me as a hello.

"Yeah, exactly. And, by the way, do any of you care that there's a police - enforced curfew?" Melissa asked looking between all three of us.

Scott and Stiles didn't hesitate to answer at the same time "No."

"I was actually doing something before Stiles came over my house" I told Melissa who smiled sweetly at me

She looked back btween the two boys and rolled her eyes "No. All right then. Well, you know what? That's about enough parenting for me for one night, so good night." she left the room with the wave of her hand and made her way to her room which was at the end of the hall.

"What?" Scott asked looking between Stiles and I with wide eyes and raised eyebrows.

Stiles huffed out his breath and opened his mouth to talk in a ssad sounding voice "My dad left for the hospital 15 minutes ago. It's the bus driver. They said he succumbed to his wounds."

Scott looked at me for the explaination of the word "Succumbed?" he asked quietly.

I sighed and stood up from where I'd perched on Scott bed and put my hand on his shoulder in support "Scott, it means he's dead." I rubbed little circles on his shoulders when they tensed up.

"I have to go see Derek" Scott muttered running out of his bedroom with me following him.

"I'm coming with you" I shouted after him

"No you're not Stiles is going to take you home" he turned and nodded to Stiles who then grabbed my arm.

"You know I can kill Stiles right here, before you could even take your next breath" I growled at him.

"Fine" Scott sighed running out the front door.

We run through the woods, over fallen trees and leaf litter, we gradually came to a stop infront of Derek's house, the closed door didn't stop Scott he busted through it and began yelling "Derek! I know you're here! I know what you did!" his voice echoed through the house.

"I didn't do anything." Derek's voice rang out from the top of the stairs which made Scott climb them slowly. I on the other hand stood near the front door waiting patiently for this to be over so I can talk to Derek.

"You killed him!" Scott yelled 

"He died." Derek replied his voice seeming calm.

"Like your sister died?" Scott asked 

"My sister was missing. I came here looking for her." Derek said sounding hurt by that question.

"You found her."

"I found her in pieces, being used as bait to catch me."

"I think you killed them both. I'm gonna tell everyone, starting with the sheriff." Scott now stood at the top of the stairs staring down the left passage way that I knew lead to Derek's bedroom, when a cranky Derek walked quietly up behind him, picked him up and threw him down the stairs.

Scott got to his feet all wolfed out as Derek jumped down the stairs in an awesome but slightly cheesy way. only to be grabbed by Scott and thrown through the wall next to where I was standing.

Derek got to his feet brushed his jacket off and shrugged his shoulders "That was cute" he muttered to himself, taking off his jacket he rolled his neck and began to change into his wolf form. his ears became pointed his fangs protruded from his mouth and his eyes turned their electrionic blue color. Scott then pushed through the hole that he'd made using Derek's body and charged at him.

Scott of cause didn't stand a chance when he attacked because Derek already had him by the collar and was slamming him up against the wall and he then threw him over a table, Scott pivited himself around so he was facing Derek as he jumped over the table and landed directly infront of Scott. He was pretty persistant I'll give him that, Derek kicked him around a little bit but the fight ended when Derek slashed Scott's stomache.

"I didn't kill him. Neither of us did. It's not your fault, and it's not mine" Derek changed back instantly when I walked into the room, making my way over to him I wrapped my arms around him and sighed, we both needed a hug.

"This? This is all your fault! You ruined my life." Scott sat against a burnt couch that sat  in front of me and panted.

"No, I didn't" Derek said through gritted teeth as he wrapped his arms around me as well and squeezed .

"You're the one who bit me." Scott acussed as he held his side in pain.

"No, He's not" I spoke up looking at Scott directly in the eyes.

"What?" Scott asked

"I'm not the one that bit you." Derek clarified

"There's another." Scott said looking confusedd

"It's called an Alpha. It's the most dangerous of our kind. You, Derek and I we're betas. This thing is more powerful, more animal than either of us" I said before Derek could.

"My sister came here looking for him. Now I'm trying to find him. But I don't think I can do it without you." Derek said squeezing me again.

"Why me?" Scott asked us

"Because he's the one that bit you. You're part of his pack. It's you, Scott. You're the one he wants." I said to a reluctant Scott, this is why I hate bitten wolves they are always pains in asses.

_______________________________________________________________