Chapter 10 (Episode 3 part 2)

I leaned my back against a row of lockers near Scott as Stiles tried to clam down his rapid breathing.

Stiles put his hand on Scott shoulder "She's probably fine." He looked over Scotts head and looked at me worriedly.

Scott began to stumble as he looked down at his phone "She's not answering my texts, Stiles."

"It could just be a coincidence, all right? A seriously amazing coincidence." Stiles said as Scott slammed his fist into someone's locker making a huge dent.

Scott pulled away from the locker and panted "Just help me find her, okay?" He stretched to his tip toes and looked through the crowd "Do you see her?" He asked as I did the same.

Stiles looked down at me again and I shook my head, there were quite a few brunette walking around but none of then were Allison. "No" Stiles and i said making Scott freak out even more and walk around the corner only to run into Allison which made her droop her books.

Allison looked up at Scott and laughed slightly "You scared the hell outta me." Squatting down she picked up her books with the help of Scott.

"You're okay."

"Once my heart starts beating again, yeah" Allison laughed again standing up to her full height she looked at Scott "What?"

"I'm just happy to see you."

I was about to walk away tried of hearing them talking only to run into Stiles who stood right behind me "did he find her?" he asked, I pointed behind me and nodded.

I was about to open my mouth to say something when I was interupted by the Vice Principal's voice rang through the PA system "Attention, students, this is your principal. I know you're all wondering about the incident that occurred last night to one of our buses. While the police work to determine what happened, classes will proceed as scheduled." there was a collective goan through out the school which made m laugh a little bit, humans really don't like high school.

Leaving my hiding spot I walked around the corner to meet up with Allison "Save me a seat at lunch?" She asked waving and smiling at me which made me grin and wave back at her.

"Yeah" Scott said waving goodbye he watched as she made her way down the hallway.

"Dude" I said pointing down the hallway to the locker he had punched which Jackson was standing in front of it trying and failing to fix it.

Jackson looked over at us who were gawking back... Well Scott was gawking I was trying really hard not to laugh my ass off Jackson glared at Scott "What are you looking at, asswipe?" Scott just shook his head and walked away from him as I was still struggling to hold in my laughter.

~In Chemisty~

Scott said from in front of Stiles and I while Mr. Harris -the devil incarnate- wrote on the board, Scott had turned his entire body around to talk to us "Maybe it was my blood on the door."

"Could have been animal blood. You know, maybe you caught a rabbit or something." Stiles replied as I copied down what Harris had written on the board.

Scott looked at him the me when I rolled my eyes "And did what?"

"Ate it." I mumbled putting my 2 cents in to the convocation.

"Raw?" Scott asked looking at me with wide eyes, man it was really easy to freak him out.

"No, you stopped to bake it in a little werewolf oven." Stiles said sarcastically he shrugged when Scott glared at him "I don't know, you're the one who can't remember anything."