Chapter 29 (Episode 8 Part 1)

My alarm clock clicked on and the reporters voice came through the speakers making me groan and pull my blanket over my head "police are still looking for suspected murderer Derek Hale..." the voice stopped when dad turned off the report.

"I wish you'd stop torturing yourself like that" he sighed pulling the blanket down slightly he looked at me and sighed deeply.

"What am I going to do dad?" I looked into his eyes and began to sob "What if he's really dead?"

"Sweetheart he's not, you know he wouldn't leave you behind. You can get through this" he moved my hair out of my face and smiled "he'll come back to you, one way or another" he stood up and looked at the door "Stiles is here to get you, so go get dressed while I distract him" he made his way out of my room.

*School*

I stared at my school locker dispassionately, I couldn't believe I was here, I can't believe Stiles pulled me out of bed and forced me to get dressed. Slamming my head against the door, sighing I glanced to my left where Stiles was meant to be standing but no he was off asking Scott to talk to Lydia for him. "You know abusing the locker is bad for you right, they may have feelings" Drew's voice came from my right which caused me groan and slammed my head into the cold, hard metal.

"Why are you here?" I growled, my mood was fouler then it had been in a long time "Shouldn't you be off making children cry or something?"

"Now where's the fun in that?" she asked she leaned against the locker beside me and crossed her arms "What are you staring at? I like they've never seen a hot chick before"

"Why are you here?" I asked again standing up straight I glanced as Stiles ran to my side.

"I told you I'm here to learn and maybe find a boyfriend" she trained her eyes on Danny and smirked "maybe him" she pointed at Danny who was staring at me with sad eyes, he then pulled a dumb face at me.

"Uhh Drew, sweetheart, he's gay" I said patting her shoulder lightly I then turned to Stiles who had a goofy grin on his face "what's wrong with you?" I asked as he twitched so hard he almost fell over.

"Scott's talking to Lydia for me and Coach is looking for you" Stiles grinned at me and rolled his eyes at Drew who had winked at him.

"Why does he want to see me?" I questioned narrowing my eyes at the floor.

"Something about lacrosse, I'm not sure he was in the middle of a rant about the whole Greenburg/pinkeye thing" he grabbed my hand and dragged me to the locker room where the team was getting dressed for the practice.

"Parker good you're here" he threw me some Lacrosse pads and a uniform before turning to walk into his office as he yelled over his shoulder to me "suit up"

I turned to Stiles who was sitting on one of the benches in the locker room "what does he mean suit up? I can't suit up" i began to get hysterical, I didn't want to 'Suit up' I jut wanted to hang out on the bleachers with Lydia and joke about the team and make fun of Greenberg every time Coach yelled at him.

"Yes, you can" Jackson said from behind me, as he threw a long stick at Stiles.

"I don't want to suit up, I'm not built to play lacrosse" I shrugged off my tight green shirt and pulled down my black tank that was underneath, some of the guys were gawking at me while I pulled on the over sized shirt "You'd think they'd never seen a girl before" I growled out, Danny had arrived and looked at me with an amused gaze.

"Nice ass" he said slapping my butt as he walked to his locker to get dressed.

"Danny no slapping Frey's ass" Coach yelled through his office window.

Great now I have to a sport, fuck me whose idea was this and why were they doing this to me.