Chapter 27 (Episode 7 part 1)

Song on the top is I'm Alive by Becca helped me through some writers block I had, so enjoy this chapter :)

~~_!@#$&~~

I ran through the schools hallways and skidded around the corner "Scott! Stiles!" I yelled not caring if the Alpha attacked me, I needed to find them. taking the stairs two at a time I felt a chill run down my spine, turning I scanned the foyer that lead to the pool and watched as the shadows moulded together to create the Alpha, it's wolfy lips pulled up as it growled menacingly at me it's red eyes trailed on my every move. "What you going to kill me now?" I asked it as it's form moved closer to me "well go ahead because I've had enough of the run around, just fuck off already" feet pounded their way towards us and the Alpha back up a little bit "yeah you better run wolfenstein, the cavalry is almost here" I mocked as he backed up some more and took off running just as Stiles rounded the corner.

"Frey!" Stiles stopped right in front of me as Allison, Scott, Jackson and Lydia rounded the corner "who were you taking to?" He huffed out before pulling me into a hug clearly happy to see me.

I looked over at Allison, Jackson, Lydia "what are you guys doing here?" I watched as Lydia put her hands on her thighs and sucked air into her lungs like a fish out of water.

"We could ask you the same" Jackson asked his breathing more stable then everyone else's.

"Stiles called me, said he needed help" I said in a civilised voice, just being near Jackson was testing my patience.

"I'm glad your here though" Allison mumbled pulling me into a hug as well. "I got a text from Scott saying he was here and wanted to meet up with me" she glanced at Scott with distrusting eyes.

"Your phones fixed?" I asked as a crash was heard from down the hall the Alpha had disappeared.

"We need to move" Jackson growled out he grabbed Lydia's hand and dragged her down the hall away from the now growling Alpha.

"Where's Derek?" I asked as we ran down the hall and into an empty classroom which was the chem lab.

"Uhh..." Stiles stumbled and shot a panicky look at Scott "well he - ahhh"

"Derek's the one chasing us" Allison interjected "he killed the janitor!" She shouted as Scott locked the door and kept his eyes trained on the Alphas shadow moved past the glass panel of the door.

"He wouldn't - "I began but Stiles put his hand over my mouth and pulled me closer to his body.

"You don't know what Derek would and wouldn't do, because you don't know him" he then growled into my ear "don't tell them anything, Scott said it was Derek and they think it is, so don't even think about it" he let me go after I shot a glare his way.

"We need to get out of here" Scott mumbled, he walked over to the other door and pulled on the handle and sighed when he found it was locked.

"We need the keys" Scott said glancing at me I nodded knowing he didn't want to face the Alpha alone.

"We need to find the janitor" I said watching Stiles who began to pace the class.

"What happens if Derek attacks you?" Jackson asked as Scott looked around the room for a weapon, the only thing he could find was a crappy wooden pointer on a long thin stick, he moved it in a slashing motion and looked at Jackson when he chuckled.

"That's not going to work" I said snatching the pointer from him and I snapped it in half using my hand "defiantly not going to work" I dropped the pointer on the ground and looked around the room but not finding any weapon.

"There's nothing else we can use" Scott huffed out in a panic his breathing became heavy and I moved forward and grabbed his arm.

"Scott we'll find something" I murmured while rubbing his arm it'll be okay I thought.

"We don't need to find a weapon" Lydia said staring at the chemical cabinet that was also locked.

"What do you mean?"

"All those chemicals can make a self igniting Molotov cocktail" she said her eyes not moving from the glass pains that made up the cabinet.

"A what?" Jackson asked his girlfriend who jumped at the sound of his voice.

"A self igniting Molotov cocktail" she said slowly and irritatedly to him she then cleared her throat when he gave her a weird look "I read it online" she mumbled while Stiles and I grinned at each other.

"Right, what do we need?" I asked rubbing my hands together and grinning at Lydia who watched me with amusement sparkling in her eyes.

"Just grab everything that's in that cabinet" she mumbled, she watched as Stiles tired to pry open the door "that's not going to work"

"I'll make it work" Stiles growled, gripping the handles tightly he tried and failed to rip the door off its hinges like I had done many times to my wardrobe.

"Stiles you making it rock" I laughed trying to move him away from it when the was a loud crash, we all looked at Jackson who had put his elbow through the door.

"There it's open" he mumbled arrogantly before going back to his place where he was leaning a few seconds ago. Yeah that could work.

___________________________