Chapter 33

A warm hand stroked down my hair and arms only to stop at the small of my back where my skin was showing because my shirt had risen up slightly, the hand gently made small circles causing me to twitch and wiggle away from the tickles.

"Stop" I grumbled out as the arms tightened around me and pulled me into a rumbling chest.

"Make me" the voice whispered making me jump slightly, I opened my eyes and stared at a smirking Derek for a few seconds. Swiftly shrugging off his hand I straddled hips and gripped his hand in mine, smirking as his eyes widened at how fast I was a screamed as Derek's face morphed Chris Argents, his arms wrenched out of mine and gripped my neck as if to strangle me.

Chris turned the tables on me and pulled a large hunting knife out of no where "stop" I gasped out as the hunting knife pressed against my chest above my heart "please"

"I'm not doing anything" Derek's voice came from Chris' mouth causing me to lash out and try to hit him even though the knife was still being pressed into my chest, with one swift motion I was somehow up and halfway across the room with my back pressed up against the backrest of my chair. My ears were pointed, eyes were electronic blue and my fangs were halfway out my mouth.

"Frey, you need to calm down" another voice boomed causing my consciousness to come fully aware of my surroundings, I blinked twice and then looked at the startled faces of my parents, Finn and Derek, who had his hands in the I-Surrender form, his forearms had scratches so deep they must have it the bone.

"Oh God" I mumbled as I stared at my bloodied hands, I looked back at Derek who was staring at me with sorrow filled eyes, stepping forward I touched Derek's wounds gingerly as they healed before my eyes "I didn't-" I gulped down the cry that was trying to claw its way out of my throat and wheezed out my sentence "I didn't know what I was doing" my eyes widened as Derek wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into his embrace.

"I know its okay, I'm all good" he pulled away and kissed my forehead "just don't make a habit of doing that okay?" he moved the hair from out of my eyes and smiled when I just nodded "Good"

"Frey maybe its time you went to see some friends back in West" dad suggested as mum herded a gawking Finn out of my room "maybe give yourself some space from this whole situation?" he glanced at Derek and smiled "I meant the Alpha situation by the way" he turned his back on us and walked out the door but before he closed it fully he spoke again "I'll call up Pete and tell him you and Drew are going to be there in a day or so" smiling he closed the door and left me alone with Derek who was just staring at me.

"Yay" I mumbled sarcastically and leaned into Derek's arms as he began to kiss my neck slowly "I really don't want to go" Derek stopped kissing me for a second.

"Maybe its a good idea, we still don't know who the Alpha is and it'll make me sleep easier knowing that your safe" he pulled me to the bed and we both snuggled under my quilt.

I kissed him on the lips and smiled as he tucked my head under his chin "Don't miss me to much"

"I can't promise anything" he mumbled back as we both fell back to sleep.

_________________________